Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-26-2014, 09:25 AM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
Levelling Jacks settling over a 24 hour period

Over the past month I have been needing each day to re-level our coach. I do this by turning on the JII IRV controller and press the auto level switch. It then re-levels the coach and all is well for a day. I suspect either a leak one low fluid level. Could either of theses be right and where might I start to look for the problem? The coach is a 2004 HR Navigator 40PBT.
2-Nickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-26-2014, 10:37 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
I had this issue on my 02 Diplomat. There are a set of valves so you can manually retract the jacks. Mine were on the pump where I added fluid. One of these was leaking. Having the valve replaced solved the problem.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:05 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Go to RVA web site for instructions and trouble shoot instructions, changing the leaking valve is a simple procedure. Jack the coach up and open the T valve might dislodge the trash in the valve if that is the problem.
walt2137 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jacks