Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-05-2021, 06:56 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Magnum remote AGS settings

Does anyone know if the older setups with AGS still had all of the settings at the remote panel ? My AGS test button works and the test setting under AGS works. I don't have the options to turn on/off the various ways to start AGS. I suspect the remote cable might be bad but just checking.
okcnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-05-2021, 12:27 PM   #2

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
So, your remote panel 'has' an AGS button?

If so, you should be able to press it, and scroll thru all the settings with the knob. I don't need to set anything on the panel in my front run bay. The remote panel inside the coach overrides it.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:42 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Which model remote do you have ? On our 2011, the Magnum's AGS button must be pushed twice to get to the real AGS settings, then scroll the wheel to the right to cycle thru the options, when the one you want to change is visible, PUSH the scroll knob, then scroll to highlight the option you want, and push the knob again...

You might try removing screws from control and disconnecting cable from rear, wait a few minutes and plug back in to see if it resets - I have ags active ALL the time...
Old 03-06-2021, 07:05 AM   #4
YC1

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=yo...12&type=926458

Does this help?
Aluminator tow bar, Demco base plate
YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 08:02 AM   #5

On our '06 Dynasty there is a module mounted on the wall in the basement bay where the inverter/charger is mounted. It has five little "pots" on it. There is one for "RUN TIME HOURS", "START TEMP F", "START VOLTS DC", "CLOCK AM/PM", and "QUIET TIME PM/AM".

Might that be what you are looking for? That is in addition to the settings on the remote panel inside the coach.
K7JV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 02:50 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by K7JV View Post
On our '06 Dynasty there is a module mounted on the wall in the basement bay where the inverter/charger is mounted. It has five little "pots" on it. There is one for "RUN TIME HOURS", "START TEMP F", "START VOLTS DC", "CLOCK AM/PM", and "QUIET TIME PM/AM".

Might that be what you are looking for? That is in addition to the settings on the remote panel inside the coach.
I have the pots on the AGS module. I just can't get to the settings on the remote panel. Right now I'm using the inverter to see if the generator will turn on eventually. Probably won't. Next I'll reset and reseat cables.
okcnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 04:25 PM   #7

The software version in your remote may be too old to control the AGS.

Try contacting Magnum.

Tags
ags, remote