Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Monaco Brands PDF Files Online

I have posted many Monaco Brand Electrical PDF files at this location and closed the thread. I also plan on adding more PDFs to that location, including manuals for some of the common components.

I will eventually try to rename the files or make a cross-reference as to what the files are and post the cross reference file.

Please feel free to ask for a certain file here and I will do what I can to find it and add it to the list. You can also email me any files you may want to contribute to the list.

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-03-2010, 10:51 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Ohhh- feel free to tell me any of the names of the files that are not named properly here...it might save me a few steps!

Old 02-04-2010, 09:22 AM   #3

Are these all for the Diplomat? Which year?
Old 02-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
You will actually find these good for 2005 Model years and newer - covering anything from La Palma through the Windsor/Imperial models.
I should also mention that I have seen 2004 model years on some of the pages.

Old 02-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
Denali,
If you compare your wiring with these drawings, you will find most are similar. While in QZ this year, I found that the 07 Camelot had the exact same mainboard in the front run bay as my 07 Diplomat.
Mandys Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:19 PM   #6

Ford Super Duty Owner
Jayco Owners Club
I have the 96 endeavor, imperial and vacationer gas, diesel, spartan, ford chevy and I will share if you tell me your floorplan,,,,(example 37WDS Diesel, Freightliner.) I can be reached at jay3425@yahoo.com if you dont get me here. I am interested in ANY information anyone wants to share especially the 96 HR endeavor 37 WDS
Old 02-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Thank you these are great! Would you have schematics for older coaches, like the 02 Ambassador PBT?
Old 02-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I will be adding more PDFs soon. ..and BlackMike the ones posted might also work for your rig.
I will add any and all PDFs that are sent my way and also reference them

Old 02-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
MM,

Thanks for the hard work of posting these PDF's. You are very fortunate to have such detailed schematics for your coach. Not many of these will work for my older '02 Windsor but if I ever find a set, it will be better than owning "Gold".

Best to U !

Dr4Film ----- Richard.
Dr4Film is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:16 AM   #10

Thats great info. I am looking for anyone that has a 96HR endeavor LE gas on f53 chassis. I would like to copy all the factory books, if anyone has anything it would much appreciated. I know it's just basic stuff but it would be nice to have it all anyway.

Thanks
RUNDLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Thumbs up

Wow, this is a great resource!

Thank you! I've been trying to contact Monaco (old and new companies) off and on for a long time for just this information, and have had no success.

This thread right here is the motivation I needed to sign up for the forum, and make my first post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoMama View Post
Please feel free to ask for a certain file here and I will do what I can to find it and add it to the list.
Well, now that you mention it... For my immediate project, I could really use the entertainment center diagrams for an '07 Endeavor. I see a great diagram there for the '08 Home Theater, but they apparently made a lot of changes between '07 and '08, and it doesn't really seem to apply to my system. I'm particularly interested in how the speakers and amplifier are wired up, and that's the part that looks very different for '08.

The rest of the diagrams seem like they are quite applicable, but if you happen to know of anything else specific to an '07...
Home base near Buffalo NY, often on the road to a dog show
ShapeShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Thanks Shapeshifter..and welcome to the Forum! Which "entertainment system" do you have?

I will be putting up many more PDFs probably starting tomorrow. I am almost leaning to getting them up and then going back and doing the reference list. It seems to be a bit more important to get the PDFs up.

We are glad to have you here, Shapedhifter Please visit & post often!

Old 02-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #13

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoMama View Post
Thanks Shapeshifter..and welcome to the Forum! Which "entertainment system" do you have?
Thanks for the welcome, it's good to be here!

The '08 diagram has what looks like a regular home theater in-a-box, which has speaker outputs that then go through some sort of switch box. What I have is just an in-dash Magnadyne DVD player. It has A/V outputs that go directly to the TV, and has an audio line from the TV going back to the in-dash player (so you can route off-air audio through the surround speakers.) Then (and this is the part I want information on) the stereo speaker outputs from the in-dash player go up to the cabinet over the driver's head and into a small amplifier box. The amplifier somehow splits that stereo into surround sound, and the output goes through two switches that let you select various combinations of living room and bedroom speakers.

So the arrangement is quite different, and all-in-all, it's pretty poor. The DVD player is unreliable and keeps skipping (until it gives up altogether at a key point of the movie.) In addition, the sound is very poor. I've given up on it, keep it off all the time, and just use the TV's built in speakers.

I've been looking at different ideas to fix it. My latest idea was to replace the in-dash DVD player with a simple CD head unit, and use it only for audio while driving down the road. Then I would add a simple DVD home-theater-in-a-box and hook it up to the existing speakers. It seemed like a good solution to me. Now, looking at the '08 diagrams, I have a new resolve to do it, since what I'm planning looks to be pretty much what they did for '08.

So, now I've got a good idea of what direction I want to head with the upgrade, but it would make it a lot simpler if I had accurate diagrams of just what I have now.
Home base near Buffalo NY, often on the road to a dog show
ShapeShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:04 AM   #14

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Shapeshifter...I will get that file up shortly. SacsTC had to convert it from a dwg file to a PDF for me....