Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-03-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
rex

Monaco Owners Club
Monaco Parts - New Source

Mega Tech of Oregon has done it again. This company was one of the suppliers to Monaco. When Monaco went bankrupt, Mega Tech of Oregon got busy finding ways to keep their company going and finding new markets for their products and services. They also hired an ex-Monaco National Parts employee.

Now they have opened a new web site, RV Service Centers and Dealers to list parts on. It is geared towards their excess/overstock inventory. You can check it out at www.rvpartslist.com.

It is not limited to Monaco Parts, but there are quite a few parts on there that are for Monaco coaches. There is no charge for coach owners to get on there and look/purchase parts. It is free in that sense. The only time someone has to pay is to list a part for sale. I thought this could be another resource for people that are looking for coach parts.

This should be of great help to us all in finding available parts. Just so everyone knows, I have no affiliation with this company. This company has been very helpful to Monaco owners searching for parts since Monaco National Parts closed.

2001 Monaco Diplomat 40' PDQ - 08 Honda CR-V
rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-03-2009, 05:19 PM   #2

rex, it looks like it could be a great help to everybody once it gets rolling! thanks for posting it. jim
beaverjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
What a great idea. I hope the sight takes off.

In case some folks don't know, MTO is the company who makes the circuit boards in our Front Run Bay. I really gained respect for MTO when they made their "Duel Battery Charger" update available to Monaco owners directly for such a low price. It adds the same feature as the Intellitec BIRD Module or a Xantrex echo~charge at a fraction of the cost.
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Rex, I was in need of some cabinet door hinges but didn't know where I would be able to find them with Monaco being in the state they are in. After reading your post I found them listed on rvpartslist.com

Thanks for your timely info.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:12 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Robin,

After reading your post I decided to order the Dual Battery Charger unit too. Thanks.