Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
I've been on that site and the Ramblin pushers, a HR site for several years now. I noticed that there is some crossover between this site and RV.net type specific site too. The more the merrier!!
Ron
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarrell View Post
You do not need a Yahoo email address to sign up only a yahoo account.
How do you do that? When I try to signup it wants me to have a yahoo.com, ymail.com or rocketmail.com e-mail address. How do you get a yahoo account without having a email account from them?

Old 07-02-2011, 05:44 AM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
I have belonged to that site for about three years and read it almost daily. Just like many other internet sites, there are a few dominate personalities that sometimes get into completion with each other. There is a wealth of knowledge on that site, especially for older Monaco products. I like to have the posts sent to my email account as digests. That way I can read what interests me and overlook the threads that turn into campfire wars.

Bob
Old 07-02-2011, 07:07 AM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
Ronnie; When you sign up you pick a yahoo ID that goes on the ID and password line; ie yours could be texnet @ yahoo.com. I don't know if this creates a new email address. You enter your email address in the alternate email address place, this is where I get all of my email Go to the help section in signup section and go to group help and it explains it further. Hope this helps.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:38 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by moisheh View Post
Isnt Bill D. the forum owner? If so he stated he worked at Monaco.
I sent an email to Bill and received this reply:

>No, I was never a Monaco employee but for many years I had an inside
>track with the tech support guys and with Doug Brim and Craig
>Westenskow in particular. I could call them any time and get an
>almost immediate call back or return email. I am not on iRV2 so
>can't reply but maybe you can set the record straight. Doug retired
>on a medical and Craig went somewhere at the time of the bankruptcy.
>
>Bill
Old 07-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarrell View Post
Ronnie; When you sign up you pick a yahoo ID that goes on the ID and password line; ie yours could be texnet @ yahoo.com. I don't know if this creates a new email address. You enter your email address in the alternate email address place, this is where I get all of my email Go to the help section in signup section and go to group help and it explains it further. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info, that is what I see on the screen and it that does create a new email account.

Old 07-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #21

There is no questionthat Monacoers is a valuable resource. I just wish the format was not a Yahoo forum. Posts tend to be short. Almost like a tweet!. Probably becuase a lot of people are using cell phones to read and reply. A full fledged forum such as this one does have advantages. There are also some sharp posters right here!!
2009 Silverado Toad
Old 07-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #22
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Invite them all over here!

Old 07-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #23

Monaco Owners Club
I joined. Used my old @att address which is a uahoo account.
It took two weeks and several emails back and forth to finally get approved.
Then it filled my mailbox with more spam than I've ever seen.
A few more emails and I was finally able to actually logon and change my notification preferences.

I totally can't stand the yahoo forum format, and I haven't been back.

There are free webhosts with 1 button installs for phpbb buletin boards software. I run my Camaro site with joomla and phpbb, both free open source s/w and every bit as good as vbuletin. Monacoers could bail on yahoo, or just all come over here. I get everything I need on IRV2.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:56 PM   #24

I check out the "Monaco-Coach-Owners-Association" but all their chapters have a requirement to be a member of FMCA. I've been a member of FMAC but now simply do not have any interested in that organization or paying for an additional membership. So, that's one less forum for me.

I am an active member of the Escapees and find them sufficient for my needs.

I find the info and open exchange on IRV2 to be the best out there and am just now getting involved with "Monacoers."
Closed Thread