Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I have talked to a few other Monaco Owners Forum members ...and I would like you all to GO HERE and read... I would like some feed back...
Sacs...don't get upset ....they can't come here.. they can't get up the driveway!
Time to go take care of a few things...

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I have talked to a few other Monaco Owners Forum members ...and I would like you all to GO HERE and read... I would like some feed back...
Sacs...don't get upset ....they can't come here.. they can't get up the driveway!
Time to go take care of a few things...

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:40 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I read your blog and getting together sounds like fun. I was looking around to see if there was a big rally in 08 that we could line up with. I found that "The Rally" will be held in Perry Georgia on March 14 - 18. We went to the FMCA rally in Perry last year and we did a pre rally with other Holiday Rambler folks at a Shrine Park in Macon Georgia. Maybe we could look at something like that for a IRV2 Monaco Owners Fourm Members.
itdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:11 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
I think a rally would be a great idea. But unfortunately, Suzanne and I are over hear in Eastern Pennsylvania, still going to work every day , while most everyone else is "way out yonder".

Hope y'all take lots of pictures.
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:23 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Gosh I'm honored to be mentioned in your blog, well in name only. I try to stay out of trouble. I think an iRV2 forum member get together would be a great idea. It would be nice to meet some of the frequent posters here. I hope that us members that have "stock" coaches would be welcome....so jealous of those that are able to modify theirs. Oh well when I retire I can work on that.

Back to work ...darn it.
nutensteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:28 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
lol Steve on the stock coaches, I have enough problems keeping the regular stuff operating much less adding on.

Oh ya MM the gathering would be a neat idea . We would be interested as well if the timing was right.

06 HR PDQ 40'
crudeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 05:19 PM   #7

MonacoMama,
Great idea! It would be nice to put faces with names and just meet people that love the RV lifestyle, especially ones with so much in common such as a particular manufacturer.
We both still work but travel as much as we can and would be willing to travel as far as it takes to meet all of you provided we could time it right with our vacations.
Maybe a good idea though as someone mentioned having a get together in the central part of the country so ones that have less opporutunities to travel could attend. Just my thoughts.

Letsgoagain
Old 08-08-2007, 06:08 PM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
I'm there!

Seems like this thread is starting to go in two different (but terrific) directions. Should we break it into the 'Blog' discussion and the 'Meet And Greet' discussion?

'06 HR Endeavor 40PAQ (Mission Hills decor). All options, but still finding more to add.
ronboc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:38 PM   #9

MonacoMama and the rest of us,

Count me in, I would love to meet everyone.

IronRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:32 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
We think this is a great idea.
GoneFishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:08 AM   #11

Sounds like a great idea. We love rallies. We would love to come if the time and place were right. We spend our winters in Arizona and So Cal, but meander around the northern part of the country in the summer.

Bruce

Spur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:29 AM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
We think that this is a great idea. We follow all the posts in the Monaco forum and some how feel that we know most of all you already. Putting a face on the knowledge and vision that is projected here could only be a plus in life. So you, our new friends pick the spot and the time and we'll try to be there.

Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:29 AM   #13
Retired Senior Member

If the Lord's willin' and the creeks don't rise, I would sure like to meet you folks. That said, we are still "in-harness" and Uncle Sam keeps the spousal unit pretty busy. Can't say we'd be able to make a cross-country trip quite yet. Looking at Jan '09 as the "Bye-bye Work" date.
RonNBama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 02:02 PM   #14
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
MonacoMama.....Im sure glad you didn't let anyone know about our "secret affair" in your blog ...oops.

We're in So Cal and both still working, but could probably do something in Calif.

We're heading to the Sacramento Delta next week for our yearly water ski trip. We stay at Tower Park just outside of Lodi.

RonNBama... I was just checking to see where everyone lived and saw your in Huntsville. I just returned from there yesterday. I'm sorry, but your weather was terrible. Couldn't wait to get home. I love the town during October or November when I usually try to go back there for work.
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote