Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-22-2023, 01:16 PM   #1

PPV air leak part help

Monacoers- I found a small air leak coming from a pressure protection valve on my 2003 Monaco Dynasty front air tank. It appears that the leak is coming from the seal/diaphragm area where the valve is bolted together. My air tank layout drawing indicates this is a 60# Webco #4112, but I don’t see this part on a web search. Does anyone know where one can find this part or an equivalent? Thanks everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0CA1BD71-B6CF-4DA9-BAED-EBCD2048BB14.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	260.0 KB
ID:	391009  
Eric Koger is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-22-2023, 02:32 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
I went through issue on my 2002 Windsor in late 2021. Believe it or not all 4 PPV's started leaking on the same trip. Headed home and dove into replacing. This is what I used, KN31000. I bought mine from Advanced Auto part number is WAKN3100.

Here's a post I did on it starting when I found them leaking and ultimately making the decision to cut my trip short and head home
https://www.irv2.com/forums/f115/pre...ng-562359.html

Note that my original PPV's were oriented wrong, there spring portion should be mounted down, there is a weep hole in the cap. I took all four apart and the spring was severely corroded and the flaking possibly what caused them to start leaking.
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 06:20 PM   #3

just replaced PPV valves on my coach there were only 2 both leaking and installed incorrectly as previous poster stated

found and purchased on Amazon
doublechevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 06:03 AM   #4

Thanks for the information! I have the parts on order and should be here in a couple days. And by the way, all of mine are also installed upside down! That must have been a very common issue!
Eric Koger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air, leak