Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-10-2016, 07:29 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Propane Tank Light

I have a small red light and switch on the side on the propane tank. When I turn the switch it sounds like it cuts the propane supply off and on. The little red light never comes on. Need help on how this works and how to replace the red light. All the other coaches that I own had a cut off valve on them.
Pokypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-10-2016, 07:47 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
The red light on mine also works once in awhile or if you wiggle it around. Be careful if you pull the wires out with power in the coach on as one wire is hot and it will short out. I spent an hour going through the fuses in the front fuse bay to find the burnt fuse.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:36 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Turn off the 12volt pull the wires off the bulb and push it from the back it will pop out,has small plastic tabs on it.
If its the same as mine I bought these.
Red 14V Solico Indicator Light

Tags
light, propane, tank