Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-14-2018, 05:14 PM   #99

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66gt350 View Post
Is there any wifi or cell reception available? I'm just trying to cover all my bases before we get there.

Thanks
Jim
I didn't have any problems last year with Verizon, but with the crowds and few towers, wifi ran very slow at peak hours most of the day.
windsorbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-14-2018, 05:25 PM   #100

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Dave, it will be good to see you again. Didn’t know what happened to you. Glad your coming. I’m sure we can help with the gas strut. Review those post of those who have done it.

2008 Monaco Camelot 40' PDQ
Happycarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 07:25 PM   #101

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by itdave View Post
After missing the last couple of years we will be coming this year. Plan to show up on the 18th looking forward to seeing the regulars and any new attendees. I was hoping that if I show up with the gas strut (20" 20 lbs) and the mounts for the front door, someone will be able to help me get it installed. See everyone there.
Dave,

I put a strut on my door and really like it. Can't remember the length or pulling force, however. I hope to be there on the 18th as well.
Old 12-15-2018, 05:55 AM   #102

Quartzsite show 2019

Everyone sorry to say I won’t make QZ next month. The builder for my new stick home in WA is handing over the keys so I can trim out the house, install fixtures, kitchen cabinets and paint house. Then by end of January I hope to have RV garage ready for electrical. Need to be there for that phase.
I’ll miss everyone’s adventure stories, experience and help. Its fun and enjoyable to share our snowflakes.
See you all in 2020.
10Boomer (Perry)
Old 12-15-2018, 11:01 AM   #103

t mobil

I'm wondering if t Mobil works at all a the q?
Old 12-15-2018, 03:52 PM   #104

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Boomer View Post
Everyone sorry to say I won’t make QZ next month. The builder for my new stick home in WA is handing over the keys so I can trim out the house, install fixtures, kitchen cabinets and paint house. Then by end of January I hope to have RV garage ready for electrical. Need to be there for that phase.
I’ll miss everyone’s adventure stories, experience and help. Its fun and enjoyable to share our snowflakes.
See you all in 2020.
10Boomer (Perry)
Perry, we will miss you. Where am I suppose to have coffee in the morning?
Old 12-15-2018, 04:20 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsorbill View Post
Perry, we will miss you. Where am I suppose to have coffee in the morning?

I know right, going to miss everyone.
Old 12-15-2018, 11:06 PM   #106
R&J

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren Rice View Post
I'm wondering if t Mobil works at all a the q?

T-Mobil has in the passed worked just like all the rest.
Service may be slow if use is heavy.
R&J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 10:20 AM   #107

thanks

Thank you for the reply regarding t Mobil.
I'm hoping that we can make it this year. I enjoy greatly reading the various posts. Over the years soooo--- much to learn from all. Even something that I've not had a problem with or a question-- seems to come later and the light goes on and I remember what was posted-- most of the time.
Loren
Old 12-17-2018, 10:45 AM   #108

Monaco Owners Club
Bonnie and I won't be making it this year. We decided driving 18,000 miles in the last year was too many. We're going to hang around Florida this winter and will miss all of you! I've gotten even better at tightening slide-out covers and will miss sharing my expertise. Thanks to all for the door adjustment and wow, the Watts link suspension mod was worth every penny.

If anyone is going to the big Tampa RV show, we'll be parking with the Monaco Travelers. Catch you all another year!

Walt (and Bonnie)
photopilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 05:23 AM   #109

Monaco Owners Club
We attended Q in 2015 and had a blast. That winter we purchased land in the mountains and have spent the past 2 years building our off-grid homestead. With most of the construction now complete we are hoping to make it back down this year. Mary also had some additional surgery on her back and is feeling 1,000% better that she was in 2015 so she can enjoy hanging out with everyone.

We're planning to bring our Polaris side by side and do some off roading. I've already downloaded a bunch of GPS trails in the area. Anyone else planning to bring a trail toy that is interested in doing some trail rides?

Looking forward to reacquainting with all the great folks we met last time and make new friends too. We'll keep an eye on this thread to see if y'all find a new larger spot to circle up.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:13 AM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by photopilot View Post
Bonnie and I won't be making it this year. We decided driving 18,000 miles in the last year was too many. We're going to hang around Florida this winter and will miss all of you! I've gotten even better at tightening slide-out covers and will miss sharing my expertise. Thanks to all for the door adjustment and wow, the Watts link suspension mod was worth every penny.

If anyone is going to the big Tampa RV show, we'll be parking with the Monaco Travelers. Catch you all another year!

Walt (and Bonnie)

Walt we’ll see you in 2020! I may need help on toppers again! Enjoy.
Old 12-21-2018, 03:08 PM   #111

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandG-Fun View Post
We attended Q in 2015 and had a blast. That winter we purchased land in the mountains and have spent the past 2 years building our off-grid homestead. With most of the construction now complete we are hoping to make it back down this year. Mary also had some additional surgery on her back and is feeling 1,000% better that she was in 2015 so she can enjoy hanging out with everyone.

We're planning to bring our Polaris side by side and do some off roading. I've already downloaded a bunch of GPS trails in the area. Anyone else planning to bring a trail toy that is interested in doing some trail rides?

Looking forward to reacquainting with all the great folks we met last time and make new friends too. We'll keep an eye on this thread to see if y'all find a new larger spot to circle up.
I'm planning to be there for the show and wander around with RZR's till 10th of Feb then head to Tulare Ca for the big farm show. Dad's not heading down till the 20th when his wife retires but I plan to be there for the start of the show. Maybe even the week before, for the offroad show. It'll be my first time.

I'm hoping to find some challenging trails as I like the more extreme technical trails. Dad was there for 10 days last year after the show and said there are people meeting up to ride most days in town at the recreation center or vfw?
Old 12-21-2018, 09:43 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I'm planning to be there for the show and wander around with RZR's till 10th of Feb then head to Tulare Ca for the big farm show. Dad's not heading down till the 20th when his wife retires but I plan to be there for the start of the show. Maybe even the week before, for the offroad show. It'll be my first time.

I'm hoping to find some challenging trails as I like the more extreme technical trails. Dad was there for 10 days last year after the show and said there are people meeting up to ride most days in town at the recreation center or vfw?

The off road expo was canceled due to health problems of the promoter. But at least 3 of us will be there with our RZRs
mccrob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
quartzsite