Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-30-2014, 10:03 PM   #1

Replacement Fog Lights

Hey Folks,

I need to replace both of the fog lights on my 2004 Monaco Windsor. Cant seem to find the right replacements. Does anyone have a source?

Also need to replace one of my dock lights. The bulb appears to say H7614 but it is hard to read. Are all H7614 the same or does that just refer to the diameter and the depth may be different. I have found various web sites saying the depth can be 2.5 to 3.5 inches and deeper probably wont work.

Thanks,
Bill
mrbodywork is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-01-2014, 05:00 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbodywork View Post
Hey Folks,

I need to replace both of the fog lights on my 2004 Monaco Windsor. Cant seem to find the right replacements. Does anyone have a source?

Also need to replace one of my dock lights. The bulb appears to say H7614 but it is hard to read. Are all H7614 the same or does that just refer to the diameter and the depth may be different. I have found various web sites saying the depth can be 2.5 to 3.5 inches and deeper probably wont work.

Thanks,
Bill
I have never had the dock light lamps out but suggest you take the bulb to an auto parts store and they should be able to match it up for you.

We had a broken fog lamp and was never able to find the parts to repair it. Ended up replacing both lamps with Hella lamps. I believe they were similar to these:
http://www.amazon.com/HELLA-00828480...ella+fog+lamps

Bob
nodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:25 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
One of my lamps had a hole in it so thank you Bob I just ordered a new pair. deSanford
deSanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:03 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
It depends on the shape of the driving/fog light cutout. Some lights are long and flat, some round, and mine are oval.

My coach uses these:

http://www.amazon.com/HELLA-00828381...words=hella+50

2008 Monaco Camelot 40' PDQ
Happycarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:29 AM   #5

Send a message via Yahoo to Garbageman
I also have a fog light with a cracked lens and I have been looking for a replacement. HDI (Hamsar Diversco Inc.) is the manufacture of the OEM fog lights but they no longer make that particular light, one similar but not exact.

Bob I looked at the Hella light on the Amazon link but that particular light seems too long for the space on the motorhome (2006 HR Endeavor PDQ). I know you said "similar" but do you know the exact Hella model?

deSanford...How is the fit of the lamps you ordered and what is the manufacture and model?

I am thinking that the Hella 1200 Series might be the best fit but I would like to hear from the two of you.

Thank you

Paul
Garbageman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 02:28 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Here is the short story: Wrong size. de Sanford My last ones that were replaced was done by Monaco Service center in Coburg.
deSanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 03:22 PM   #7

deSanford, thanks for the answer. I will call the Coburg shop to see if they have some for my '06.

Paul
Old 10-17-2014, 03:32 PM   #8

Jayco Owners Club
I did this and replaced them with LED lights from Amazon.
XCSOURCE® 2X36W Square LED CREE Work Light Offroad Truck Jeep Car Boat ATV SUV 4WD LD196B
One problem, the lights were too bright to use while driving on the hwy. So, I added a dimmer....
LEDwholesalers LED Strip Lights PWM Dimming Controller For LED Lights or Ribbon, 12 Volt 8/10 Amp, 3301
Works perfect and you can adjust the rightness to what ever you want.
RWeigant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 06:54 AM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbageman View Post
I also have a fog light with a cracked lens and I have been looking for a replacement. HDI (Hamsar Diversco Inc.) is the manufacture of the OEM fog lights but they no longer make that particular light, one similar but not exact.

Bob I looked at the Hella light on the Amazon link but that particular light seems too long for the space on the motorhome (2006 HR Endeavor PDQ). I know you said "similar" but do you know the exact Hella model?

deSanford...How is the fit of the lamps you ordered and what is the manufacture and model?

I am thinking that the Hella 1200 Series might be the best fit but I would like to hear from the two of you.

Thank you

Paul
Sorry Paul, I can't seem to find the invoice and don't remember the part number.

Bob
nodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:17 AM   #10

FYI

Have doing some investigating I found that the fog lights are different between Monaco and Holiday Rambler within the same production years (2005-2007) that I have been looking for.

My 2006 HR Endeavor has a smaller rectangular fog light. I couldn't find an aftermarket light that would fit in the molded recess. I contacted the Coburg shop (Monaco/Holiday Rambler/Beaver) and they gave me the part number and said they had 3 in stock but a $99 apiece I passed on theirs.

With the part number in hand I contacted HDI and they were able to cross reference the number and tell me the replacement light lights number (#83032A) and gave me the distributor I needed to contact.

I contacted the distributor and for $125 for a pair they are shipping me the replacement fog lights. I know the price is high compared to Hella lights but these are an exact replacement so fit should be perfect.

I thought I should share this information.

Paul
Old 11-11-2014, 09:08 AM   #11

Endeavor Fog lights

I received the pair of fog lights for my '06 HR Endeavor that I ordered through Terminal Supply. The fog lights are made by HDI which is the OEM for Holiday Rambler.

The fog lights are exact, fit perfectly and used the same electrical pigtail. No modifications what so ever.

I just want to pass this information on to others.

Paul

Tags
lights, replace, replacement