Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #15
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Bill & Ron.....I'm a little embarrased for the men folk that the women had to so EASILY solve the problem.

We had dinner with MM Wednesday night in Sacramento. We didn't have a vehicle so she picked us up in their truck. I was embarrased again. We had to drive around with the "check engine" light on the entire time.

Ron....what's going on there?
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-14-2012, 09:14 PM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat Don View Post
Bill & Ron.....I'm a little embarrased for the men folk that the women had to so EASILY solve the problem.

We had dinner with MM Wednesday night in Sacramento. We didn't have a vehicle so she picked us up in their truck. I was embarrased again. We had to drive around with the "check engine" light on the entire time.

Ron....what's going on there?
Don... I went out to do an errand a bit ago and the light had cycled off ... I guess your neighbors in the RV park must of tried to syphon gas out while I was in visiting before I chauffered you around and left the gas cap loose...we all know that it takes abit for that ligh to cycle off

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:42 PM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
Gas cap loose=light on. My DW took her car into the dealship because of light on. Service man tightened cap light off. deSanford
deSanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:17 AM   #18
"Formerly Diplomat Don"

Newmar Owners Club
Yeah.....I had to give Ron a hard time. I'm still suffering from the psychological damage caused by my years of tirelessly working on my battery bay to to keep the acid under control and Ron showing me yours that was dry and dusty. It was still another two years before I figured it out.

That same gas thief must have stolen my ice too! I haven't been making ice for two days, but it looks like it's started back up this morning.
Dutch Star Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #19

Monaco Owners Club
Don -- You must not rate very high, having to ride in a truck -- They took us riding in a new Volt -- Bill Willard
William Willard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:27 AM   #20

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4Film

The smaller gauge wires are used to activate the "Salesman Switch" relay. When bypassing the relay simply wrap electrical tape around each of the ends of the small gauge wires to isolated them from use. Once protected, tie wrap them securely out of the way.

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Dr4Film,
Thanks for your reply!
Lloyd
Lloydu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Willard View Post
Don -- You must not rate very high, having to ride in a truck -- They took us riding in a new Volt -- Bill Willard
I want to see the Volt as well. Any chance that it will make it to Q in January?

danes-on-tour is offline   Reply With Quote