Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-10-2016, 09:31 AM   #1

Service from Fantastic Vent

One frequently hears laments about the decline in customer service when a small company like Fantastic Vent is bought out by a larger company like Atwood. As a small biz owner myself, I realize a business model that incorporates giving parts away is not ideal for profits, and that is what the previous owners of Fantastic Vent often did.

Although you may no longer be able to depend on free parts from Atwood, I can surely say that a recent experience with them surely surpassed my expectations. When I needed, VERY quickly, new interior garnishes for my two recently purchased 7350 fans, the response I got was exemplary. A lady named Barbara was very knowledgeable, and had my new garnishes on the way almost immediately.

We too often are quick to criticize poor customer service, while failing to give kudos to those who serve us very well. I think the "new" Fantastic Vent staff got their training from their predecessors.

Thanks, Barbara!
Vanwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-10-2016, 09:38 AM   #2
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks for sharing Van! From what I hear, Fantastic Fans and Progressive Industries are two of the best!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 09:55 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Van, I agree Fantastic Fan is Fantastic! I have needed to fix both my fans in the recent past talked to the gal there who was wonderful, not sure it was Barb though. Very knowledgeable had me fixed up promptly with free switches and free smoked covers. I did need to purchase the motor as it didn't have a lifetime warranty.

Can't say enough positive things about their customer service, would recommend them to everyone.

Steve
Old 05-11-2016, 07:08 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Same experience, very good.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan, service, vent