Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-02-2016, 10:47 PM   #1

Side decals

On our 2005 Dynasty the side decals, there really plastic letters, that say Dynasty, then under Monaco, with the M logo, there not making them any longer, ours look very poor, my options are locate a pair of new ones from who knows where, or trace over the ones I have and get some made, but I think the only ones that can be made will be thin sign material not raised thick material, so has anyone had this done?, if so where, thanks Ron
RonD1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-03-2016, 12:54 PM   #2

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I found replacements on here for our HR, see if any match yours
DECALS: nwrvsupply.com
jleamo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 08:23 PM   #3

I talked to them, they told me to have some made, they were discontinued, thanks, Ron
Old 11-04-2016, 06:27 AM   #4

Talk to a couple local body shops. There are always mobile striping and decal people repairing stripes on auto and truck collision repairs, and adding accessory stuff to new vehicles on dealer lots. If you look around, you can generally find someone who is very good at creating virtually anything. We used to repair lots of conversion vans whose side graphics were no longer available, these people could almost always come up with something that looked good.
partskenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:19 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
My Dynasty chrome decals/emblems were starting to crack a few years back so I merely debadged my entire coach. A heat gun and a few minutes per emblem and they were gone. Afterwards I used a little adhesive remover on the couple of areas where there was some adhesive and then ran the buffer over the area and it looks much better than having the cracking chrome emblems.

Mike.
zmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 09:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmotorsports View Post
My Dynasty chrome decals/emblems were starting to crack a few years back so I merely debadged my entire coach. A heat gun and a few minutes per emblem and they were gone. Afterwards I used a little adhesive remover on the couple of areas where there was some adhesive and then ran the buffer over the area and it looks much better than having the cracking chrome emblems.

Mike.
Well after thinking about re painting the letters, or having some made I just did the same heat gun it looks very clean and nice now
Old 03-02-2017, 04:34 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club

That's the way I would have gone as well.
Robin_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 03:20 PM   #8

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonD1010 View Post
Well after thinking about re painting the letters, or having some made I just did the same heat gun it looks very clean and nice now
Nice. You won't be disappointed.

I'm not even putting anything back on after I get her painted. Just keep people guessing.

Mike.
zmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote