Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-23-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
JFC

Monaco Owners Club
slide control module

Anyone have an idea where the Power Gear slide control module might be located on my 2007 Scepter? Monaco tech support says passenger side main bay ceiling. Only module there is the Aladden. I've asked Monaco where else it might be, but no answer so far. I've looked in each bay as well as the electrical bay. I have a picture of the module from power gear, but so far I can't locate.

Thanks.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-23-2011, 11:11 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Look in the curb side, rear bay -- I have a 07, 42' Camelot, & that`s where ours are -- Bill Willard
William Willard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 05:17 PM   #3

Control module

On my 05 Scepter the module is in the passenger side rear electrical compartment. I don't know where you will find a setting module to plug into the control.
skibum61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:01 PM   #4
JFC

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFC View Post
Anyone have an idea where the Power Gear slide control module might be located on my 2007 Scepter? Monaco tech support says passenger side main bay ceiling. Only module there is the Aladden. I've asked Monaco where else it might be, but no answer so far. I've looked in each bay as well as the electrical bay. I have a picture of the module from power gear, but so far I can't locate.

Thanks.
Thanks for the inputs. I have a scan of the module from power gear and have checked all the bays, including the rear electrical. No module. Not sure where they might be hiding it. When I was at the factory a few years ago with the coach, they said they changed a circuit board in the module, but again they said it was on the ceiling of the passenger bay, and it's not there.

Thanks again for the inputs.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:23 PM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
I found one under the bed on our Discovery.
Alan24601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 02:20 PM   #6

bedroom slide module

mine on my 06 diplomat is in a black cover in the battery box to the rear -has a cover that unscrews--might add that it's for the bedroom slide only

steve
SPA48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:21 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
The module for my rear slides, not Power Gear, is on the coach floor, underneath the bottom floor plate of the rear closet. They hide these things all over the place. This module is for the two bedroom slides. Yours has to be hiding someplace.
Would (could) you post a picture of yours?

2008 Monaco Camelot 40' PDQ
Happycarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:22 AM   #8

06 Diplomat - bedroom slide module

picture of black box in battery box that contains bedroom slide module, like Happycarz's
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2006 MONACO BATTERY BOX.jpg
Views:	1315
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	13270  
SPA48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:30 AM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
On my 2002 Diplomat, it was in the battery compartment on the back wall. On my 2008 Camelot, it is above the 110V breakers in a cabinet in the front bathroom.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:49 PM   #10
JFC

Monaco Owners Club
After looking all over coach, I e-mailed Monaco again. They replied that they had researched the coach and there ISN'T a slide control module for the front slides. They said there was a diode bridge behind the switches and they sent a wiring diagram for them. I'm on the road so I'll check that out when we get home.

Thanks for all the ideas.

Tags
slide