RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-20-2020, 03:46 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Stuck galley slide on 2016 Diplomat

Hi all, During breaking camp this a.m., the galley slide cover somehow got rolled over and dumped a LOT of rain water into the coach forward of the slide - I stopped and rolled the cover back to stop the flood then extended the slide. Dried all off ok then extended fully to insure cover was flat then retracted and locked down. Then wife decided she needed to do more in the rear of the coach, so I attempted to unlock and extend the slide -- no go -- had red lights on initially, then NO lights at all and NO motion when I tried to extend the slide.

I have no clue where the fuses are for the slides and the owner's manual is useless as to the location of the house 12 volt fuse box that it says to check for this trouble shooting. Does anyone know where I should look for this fuse box?

I really need to be able to extend the slide and don't want to have to resort to taking to the shop and we need to extend it to work on the washer which also has issues - an A-10 error (drain clogged) -- I have to remove the lower cover and unscrew the drain plug to clean to fix but cannot if the slide is stuck (Murphy's Law strikes again).

Any and all help is appreciated

thanks

I need to correct my signature as we have lost our three furry babies this past year. the only bright spot is we have two NEW ones -- twin girls this time from same litter, Paisley and Khalessi .
miturn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Tags
diplomat, slide