RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-14-2018, 09:46 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to 67fisher Send a message via MSN to 67fisher Send a message via Yahoo to 67fisher
Suspension air dump issue

This is on a 2001 HR Endeavor 38 PBD. I have found the dump valve for the front suspension is on the firewall in the generator compartment. But I cannot find the valve for the rear suspension. Can anyone enlighten me. The front dumps fine but not the rear. The only fuse I can find is in the fwd power compartment under the drivers window, 7.5 amp and it's fine.

67fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-14-2018, 04:10 PM   #2

Mine has 2 for the rear and they are on the right side just left of the electrical panel.
That's in a 98 Dynasty

oldguy70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 06:52 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67fisher View Post
This is on a 2001 HR Endeavor 38 PBD. I have found the dump valve for the front suspension is on the firewall in the generator compartment. But I cannot find the valve for the rear suspension. Can anyone enlighten me. The front dumps fine but not the rear. The only fuse I can find is in the fwd power compartment under the drivers window, 7.5 amp and it's fine.
They should be behind the radiator on the top of the main frame on each side, check for dirt dobers nest they can create problems in my area i put plastic screens with plastic tye wraps on all my vent hoses ect.
walt2137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:43 PM   #4

On my 2005 Knight there are two MAC valves behind the air conditioner condenser (road side). You can access them by opening the cover and condenser using the "Barrel Key". They are mounted on the front bulkhead. I was checking them today!
Old 10-18-2018, 08:15 AM   #5

Send a message via AIM to 67fisher Send a message via MSN to 67fisher Send a message via Yahoo to 67fisher
Quote:
Originally Posted by xydial View Post
On my 2005 Knight there are two MAC valves behind the air conditioner condenser (road side). You can access them by opening the cover and condenser using the "Barrel Key". They are mounted on the front bulkhead. I was checking them today!
Nothing there. Only equipment in that compartment, besides the condenser, is the air dryer and hydraulic reservoir for the jacks.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:18 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt2137 View Post
They should be behind the radiator on the top of the main frame on each side, check for dirt dobers nest they can create problems in my area i put plastic screens with plastic tye wraps on all my vent hoses ect.
I have opened the closet engine access and there is nothing on the radiator frame. Also opened the transmission access and don't see anything there either.
Old 10-18-2018, 10:38 AM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
I have opened the closet engine access and there is nothing on the radiator frame. Also opened the transmission access and don't see anything there either.
You will have to get under the coach and look on top of the frame behind the radiator , you cannot see it from inside of the coach.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:10 PM   #8

Quote:
Nothing there. Only equipment in that compartment, besides the condenser, is the air dryer and hydraulic reservoir for the jacks.
The hydraulic reservoir and air dryer are located in this compartment. The MAC valves are mounted high up on the left hand bulkhead and partially obscured by the condenser connection.

Good Luck
Old 10-18-2018, 01:19 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by xydial View Post
The hydraulic reservoir and air dryer are located in this compartment. The MAC valves are mounted high up on the left hand bulkhead and partially obscured by the condenser connection.

Good Luck
Im not sure on the 01 dip but i know the 98 to 2000 dips they were on the main frame behind the radiator. Some of the 2000 and all of the 2001 Endeavors are the same as the Dips on the Roadmaster Chassis.

Tags
air, suspension