RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Tires

I just visited my local Wingfoot Tire Shop for the second time in two years. New drive tires this year, last year was the steering end. I put on the same Goodyear G670 RV tires that the coach came with. But i have to say, if you need tires or have tire problems anywhere in East Texas you should visit the Tyler, TX Wingfoot shop. The manager and installers are terrific! I shopped them and CampingWorld in Ft Worth. CampingWorld came in $300 cheaper with a rebate but the manager, Fred, worked with me to get his price down and keep my business. I really didn't want CampingWorld to do the work anyway and it's at least $150 worth of gas to drive to Ft Worth. Fred has the really experienced guys work on the Motorhomes and this is the second time Omar's worked on mine. I had a very slow leaking tire and Omar found the problem in my valve extender but shoot they don't carry them or parts for them, so Fred told me they would leave it off and I'd probably have to replace it. Well a little while later Omar has dug up a busted extender from a parts box and has mine fixed with a replacement o-ring. Great group of guys and terrific service. I'm a satisfied customer that will be back......someday

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-28-2011, 01:56 PM   #2

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to The General
Great Vendors....Post Here

Jeepsrule,

Great to see positive reviews of any vendor so let's keep em coming on this post if possible.

Steve

The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:07 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
We need to share. I love to see the posts on good body shops etc. Never know when I might need one somewhere.