Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #57

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Well I have to tell you that AKBrick has been doing a great job redeeming himself with the Troll. He searched far and wide to find that special "forgiveness" offering...

AKBrick...The Troll has forgiven your past indescretion of not paying that first toll...

Safe and trouble-free travels my friend...but remember-you are always welcome for a visit!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-04-2008, 04:54 AM   #58

Monaco Owners Club
Whew! Thank goodness!!! CheetahGirl and I are curently in Albany for the NW FMCA Rally. I'm going to thier breakfast after this post.

M.M. We'll be back in August to get the rest of the stuff taken care of before heading south again. We'll see you then. Thank you for your great hospitality and friendship. And thank you for de-BadKarmalizing me!

See you and SacsTC around,
AKBrick
Old 06-04-2008, 09:38 PM   #59

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
The Troll had some new visitors this week. Happycarz forewarned them...but it didn't work!
Exlaminator and his "better half" came by on Monday evening. They had a chance to also meet and visit with Duffy's Mom and Duffy's Dad.
...and you know there is always more to the story.. but folks...it is late and time for the "Troll's Beauty Sleep" and as you have all seen- she is NOT getting enough of it ...so the Troll is off to bed...the story and photos tomorrow night!

MM

Old 06-05-2008, 07:43 PM   #60

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Monday evening, Exlaminator and his lovely wife joined the Troll and Duffy's Mom & Duffy's Dad for the soon to be infamous "Signature Salmon Dinner"...but more of that in a moment...

In the meantime..take a look at this couple...

You may need to ask for their autographs! They are real life "Monaco Stars"!! They are at Camp Monaco...and they were approached by Monaco to be filmed/photographed for possibly the "LifeStyles" magazine and ads...Of course they will be paid handsomely...with Monaco jackets! ...ok...back to dinner...

I had been forewarned by Happycarz that Exlaminator did not like fish and maybe I should have something else...but his wife insisted that he could try it and eat other food from dinner when I met them up at Camp Monaco last week...so I trusted that she would feed him something before hand or have a secret snack for him in their toad...well...

I can tell you that evidently the "Signature Salmon Dish" may be able to convert more than a few people over to salmon. Exlaminator was "giddy with excitement" as he ate the salmon. I believe he was actually shocked that he was enjoying it. I am sure he was serious as he asked..."this really isn't salmon...is it?"

I enjoyed the company...and was sad with what little time we had to visit. I look forward to our next visit!

MM

Old 06-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #61

Monaco Owners Club
Did you also serve your famous campground cocktail? After a couple of those Exlaminator wouldn't know what he was eating.

But seriously, your salmon is delicious. I'm not at all surprised you gained another convert over to the wonders of salmon.
CheetahGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:01 PM   #62

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
LOL.. NO.. we had some white wine with dinner...and he was totally sober the whole evening...but especially when he took that first bite of salmon...

BigSkyBob is now in town...so I will be arranging time with he and his wife also. I have not asked him if they like salmon...but the only one who I think is truly avoiding the thought of having salmon is Diplomat Don & maybe Gary CA Oh well...it just means I save money on not having to fix supper for them!

MM

Old 04-29-2010, 12:39 AM   #63

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Photos of the Troll...Really?

Well ... it looks like your wishes may come true after all ... Mama may end up with her photo plastered on the web. The dealership I work at has decided to go onto FaceBook -including posting photos of employees ... I have managed to avoid the camera so far...but I am not sure how much longer I can hold out.
You can become a fan if you really want to see a photo of MonacoMama plastered there soon...

Old 04-29-2010, 06:55 AM   #64

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Does this mean that I can post my pictures?

Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #65

Monaco Owners Club
MonacoMama -- I`ve always wondered what you look like -- Hapycarz & I were talking about that yesterday -- Bill Willard
William Willard is offline   Reply With Quote