Originally Posted by DB Rose
Sorry, I should have put all of this in the same message.
We are doing the following to upgrade our coach. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
First is we want to replace the toilet, are they universal or do you have to replace with the same toilet?
Water heater keeps losing pressure like a valve or something blocks so we have to go outside and let pressure off, pain when trying to take a shower. Which is better on demand water heater or regular tank?
Replacing window shades, ours are day/night pleated and they just don't hold up. Some are stained (bought it that way) Others just don't keep the pleat.
Would like to find the roll down or open for suggestions
Replacing the entertainment system, most of it doesn't work but set up to go throughout coach
Replacing TV's as well - has anyone seen a mount that will allow us to have a larger tv in the bedroom that can fold up to lay against the ceiling? Is that a strange questions lol?
Looking to put solar panels on roof as well so if we need to dry camp we have use of everything. Any suggestions?
Thanks so much for your time.
1) make sure you measure the room you have between the back of the toilet and the wall, to get one that fits in the space
2) can't offer advice on this as we have only had the regular water heaters
3) window shades- look at MCD, expensive but nice you can go to their factory outside of Dallas and they do the work there:
Price Guide | MCD Innovations
4) go to a car audio place and have them make any suggestions
5) Here is place to start looking for your tv mount: