RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-10-2016, 05:32 PM   #1

water fill hose for non pressure inlet

My 2003 dynasty has a door with a cap and a place to pour water into if you do not want hook hose to rig. Wife wanted me to put some bleach in to clean the fresh tank. I poured bleach and water from a gal jug mixed in and it ran out on the ground.

I looked in front of wheel and the hose has fallen apart from age or what ever. Anyone know what hose I need to buy it looks like the swimming pool white with wire wrap. Anyone know how the thing is connected to tank and fill plug.

I will take it apart next week or so but knowledge in advance is always a good thing. Thanks D

Dupdyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-10-2016, 05:56 PM   #2

On my 07 neptune it's just slid over the flange and has a radiator clamp on it.

Chad
onechaddude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water