Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-07-2013, 04:37 AM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
I am traveling across the US and my EMS board went out so, I called Monaco to order the new board and very happy to say they were great to deal with and overnighted the part to me. Looks like ASV is starting off good.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-07-2013, 08:40 AM   #16
SRT

Monaco Owners Club
All us "old time" owners are hoping for the best. At the last International rally in May I heard that they sold 50 new units and about 30 used units. This is with an attendance of 302 rigs. Now our hope is that they start adding dealers. Currently the closest dealers to me in Sioux Falls, SD and Illinois.
SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #17

Fleetwood Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
As of yesterday, my Passport America blog that comes in email reported that Thor Industries has bought Monaco and the factory rights from Allied...
Old 06-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by krivanj View Post
As of yesterday, my Passport America blog that comes in email reported that Thor Industries has bought Monaco and the factory rights from Allied...
That disagrees with what we heard. The word we got was that Thor purchased the old Monaco facility that ASV left behind.

Bob
nodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:36 PM   #19

Fleetwood Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I researched it and nodine is correct. Originally, the story, a month or so ago, said that Allied had leased the old Monaco building. Now, it seems they are moving the Monaco factory to another Indiana town and Thor is buying the building for its own interests...
Old 06-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by deSanford View Post
I called Navistar in Coburg (used to be Monaco) for service. I have an appointment August 9th 2013. They are still doing service work or giving FREE advice if you call them. You must have an appointment as they are extremely busy. Thank you Navistar a real stand up company in my opinion. deSanford

We're booked in for Sept 10, have to agree with deSandford in that Navistar rv has been great to us so far.
From the sounds of things, we can expect the same in the future under ASV
Traps90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
monaco