RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-19-2020, 05:32 PM   #1

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Where is the Vacuflush motor?

Hiya all..

Just a quick question for ya. I have tried searching and googling this already but I have stumped google and can't find anything in the forums here.

I have a 2016 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 33C. I am just wondering where the pump actually is for the vacuflush system. I don't have a problem with it but if anything ever develops I would like to know where the damn thing is so I can have a look-see at it if it ever craps out on me (har har, get it?)

Anyway, if anyone knows where I can actually find it I would be most appreciative.

Thanks..

Rob

flyinrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-19-2020, 06:04 PM   #2

Location: Wolf Creek dam area, Ky. Cardinal Center Camp Ground, Marengo Oh. or on the road.
Do you have a manual with your rv ?
You can download one.

You can download a parts list with pictures.
Many are under marine sales also.

You can call the company and they will mail you a service and parts manual.

I did a quick google search and found tons of parts and pictures of parts. For various vacume flush toilets.

You didnt list a model ###
Or much else.

For anyone to be able to help you.

HJLowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 06:54 PM   #3

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Thanks for the response..I have found all you found. I just want to know where it is within the coach. Just the location.
flyinrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 07:06 PM   #4

Location: Wolf Creek dam area, Ky. Cardinal Center Camp Ground, Marengo Oh. or on the road.
What toilet model number do you have ?
Do you have a black holding tank ?
Your toilet is probably self contained.
( Within your base.)
Pictures of your toilet and a model # would help.
Dont you have a toilet manual with your coach ???

Did you download a parts and service manual.

Its obvious that you dont understand how your toilet works.

Do you think you have a remote sewer processing tank with a pump ?
I dont think you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinrob View Post
Thanks for the response..I have found all you found. I just want to know where it is within the coach. Just the location.
HJLowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:01 PM   #5

Hopefully someone with your same coach will give you a definitive answer soon, but here's some information about the Vacuflush pump location in Fleetwood Bounders (also REV Group products). Prior to 2016 the pump was located behind access panels that could be seen in both the rear-most and 2nd-to-rear-most external storage compartments on the passenger side. In 2016, they made access much easier by relocating the pump to the same compartment as the propane tank. Maybe yours is similarly located.
Old 01-22-2020, 05:20 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Where is the Vacuflush motor?

I own a 2017 Monaco Diplomat 43D. My vacuum pump is located in the driverís side rear bay where the leveling jack hydraulic pump is located. I took everything apart a few months back the clean up the storage bay. After I sanded it down I coated the entire bay with Flex Seal. Came out really good. The coach came from the factory with a very thin coat of paint in the bay. While I had everything apart I cleaned up the vacuum pump and tank. Iíll try and post some pictures. I hope this helps.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2837.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	350.6 KB
ID:	272940Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2838.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	286.2 KB
ID:	272941

devildawg is offline   Reply With Quote