Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Monaco Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-02-2019, 04:46 PM   #1

Where to get warranty work done

We left our Holiday Rambler MH down in Lake Havasu. We plan on picking it up in March and spending a month or so in Arizona.

I would like to get some warranty work done while we are down there.

I have looked through the sticky thread on service centers, but didn't find it very useful, since most didn't say if it was warranty work or not, and a number of the links no longer work. I also went to Holiday Rambler and tried to use there locator, but if I search near me, it shows only Eastern locations. I searched by zip but you have to put in a particular model you are looking for, so I am not sure it showed all possible places.

Anyhow I would appreciate some firsthand recommendations on a reputable service center that does warranty work. Thanks in advance.
KWiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-02-2019, 05:06 PM   #2

Isn"t your unit out of warranty? Whose warranty do you have. The mfr. warranty ran out a long time ago.?????
2009 Silverado Toad
moisheh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 05:50 PM   #3

When the original owner purchased the MH he bought a extended warranty through cornerstoneunited.com

When I bought the MH, we transferred the warranty
Old 11-02-2019, 05:51 PM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWiK View Post
We left our Holiday Rambler MH down in Lake Havasu. We plan on picking it up in March and spending a month or so in Arizona.

I would like to get some warranty work done while we are down there.

I have looked through the sticky thread on service centers, but didn't find it very useful, since most didn't say if it was warranty work or not, and a number of the links no longer work. I also went to Holiday Rambler and tried to use there locator, but if I search near me, it shows only Eastern locations. I searched by zip but you have to put in a particular model you are looking for, so I am not sure it showed all possible places.

Anyhow I would appreciate some firsthand recommendations on a reputable service center that does warranty work. Thanks in advance.
I take our coach to Canyon Country RV on Acoma. There is no less than 8-10 RVs (mostly diesel pushers) at any given time waiting to be worked on. They will work with your extended warranty company and they are very knowledgeable on house and chassis issues. Another place is Joe’s auto and truck on Lake Havasu ave.
tankcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:02 PM   #5

You do not have a warranty. You have a service policy. These companies have specific rules you must follow. What problems are you having? They may or may not be covered. They will probably treat each problem as a separate claim with a separate deductible. Adjustments and wear and tear are usually not covered. No matter what you do the service shop cannot do any work without the approval f your service policy provider. Tell us what problems you are having. You could contact the provider and ask them if these items are covered and do they have a suggestion for a service shop.
2009 Silverado Toad
Old 11-03-2019, 11:44 AM   #6

I suppose the best bet would be to contact Cornerstone and find out where I can take it.

The issues I am having are the left turn camera just says no signal
The dash heating/cooling only blows out the defrost (vacuum leak somewhere)
None of the compartment lights are working
The front air conditioning thermostat reads about 15 degrees hotter than the back one.
Manual leveling buttons don't do anything.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:58 AM   #7

Most of that probably is not covered. Call cornerstone to see if it is covered. Your camera is probably a loose connection. You are about to discover the problem of getting coverage from those service policies.
2009 Silverado Toad

Tags
warranty