Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #15

Excel Owners Club
Congrats to PI and all the employees! When ever I talk to someone about this rig, I explain it's our second Excel. When we decided to trade our last one, we wanted to look at our options again.

We essentially narrowed the field down to 3 brands (Excel being one) that fit our budget, had floor plans that interested us, and that we felt would stand up to our FT lifestyle. At the end of the day, it was our experience with PI's after sale service that pushed us back to another Excel.

I'd like to think there would never be a problem. However, I also know that there probably will be one thing or another. The next best thing is a company that will stand behind the product, and provide customer service next to none. PI not only builds a quality rig, but stays with you after the sale.
bigmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #16

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
I wish I could charter a bus next year and take them all to the show so they could see how important their work is and that what they do really matters!!!
I bet they all would be very happy with a raise now & a bonus at Christmas time.
And would gladly skip the trip.
Triker56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:45 PM   #17

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triker56 View Post
I bet they all would be very happy with a raise now & a bonus at Christmas time.
And would gladly skip the trip.
Man does that sound like an "old school" way of thinkin'!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:27 AM   #18

Congratulations to Bryan and the whole team at Peterson. They have been No1 in my book since buying my excel. There service department is second to none. They have always been there to help me in problem solving areas. You guys deserved No.1 at the show. America has been built on company's like Excel. Keep up the great work! Donny
Donnyhosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #19

Wow, you sold that rig in two hours, sorry we put you through such stress Brian. Had the weather been a little cooler we would have purchased it in an hour.

We are the happy owners of that very coach. BRAND NEW BEST OF SHOW 37SDF. And yes Brian and George were our salesman.

We are extremely happy with our purchase and can't thank them both enough.

We are looking forward to meeting other Excel owners on our journey.

Julie and Shawn BRAND NEW,BEST OF SHOW, 37SDF,BATH AND A/HALF OWNERS.

Sorry little excited, pictures to come soon.
reylocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #20

Excel Owners Club
Congrats J&S! What a rig.

When they say "be the first on your block" they mean it!!!

Enjoy and keep us informed of your adventures! rockin'
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:15 AM   #21

Excel Owners Club
It just goes to show you that a great team of men and women in a small town in Kansas, far from McDonald's and Walmart, can blow the socks off the big boys!!! Attaboys and attagirls to everyone...and a pay raise for them would be nice too. Or do an Oprah and give everyone a new car. Lol.
Sarge et al.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:15 AM   #22

Excel Owners Club
Julie & Shawn,

The only stressful part of working with you two was the grueling heat!!!! Wednesday was BRUTALLY hot, wasn't it?

Welcome to the Excel family and thank you so much.

Bryan Tillett
Pres.

{NOTE TO REST: Julie & Shawn are the kind of people we want in our Excel family... Great folks!!}
ExcelRVGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
excel