Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-28-2009, 05:28 AM   #29

Winnebago Owners Club
How does one put themselves on the Google map to which MM gave the link? I could find no place to do so.

Also, once you put yourself on the map, can you change your location? That was the problem with the previous buddy map...there was no way to change your location.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-28-2009, 05:37 AM   #30

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally posted by LindaH:
How does one put themselves on the Google map to which MM gave the link? I could find no place to do so.
Also, once you put yourself on the map, can you change your location? That was the problem with the previous buddy map...there was no way to change your location.
LindaH... You will find some info in this post...and also- As mentioned above-
Quote:
Please note the link added to the POST HERE. I am going to ask that everyone put only their current location in their post and then update as they move.I can keep the map current only if that is done!
Thank You for your cooperation.
Only I can change it and I will do that after they post where they have moved.

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:13 PM   #31

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
I hope everyone does a "check-in" at This Location so we can continue to add other Members to the map...

Old 02-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #32

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally posted by book2roadtrash:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LindaH:
Can we put ourselves on the map? And can our location be changed?

We're shown as being in Tucson, but we're no longer there.

That was the problem with the original buddy map...once you put your location on the map, it could not be changed unless you emailed the original moderator and had him make the change.
Folks, I have not put my location down as of yet because I move around way too much. I feel Mama will only put you on the map the day you post here and it is not her responsibility to remember you are moving locations in three days. Just simply post another reply here so Mama can change things here. I can see by looking at the map and locations you don’t want to keep you’re name on the top off the list very long!! Book2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:59 PM   #33

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
GUESS WHAT!!! You now have working links to the 2 Links at the top of the Excel Home page The dealer map is a project that is no where NEAR complete.. but I can continue to have it there and still add to it
You now have an easy place to find everyone!

Thank you Hitchhiker for fixing them for me!!!

MM

Old 02-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #34

MM,

Way to go or as we used to say, "Far Out Momma! ".
motojavaphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #35

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club