Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-22-2007, 01:49 PM   #1

As a relatively new Excel owner, we have been so impressed with the dealers and their service centers. One of the best is RV Sales of New Mexico, Moriarty, NM. Their service and hospitality is remarkable. We had a minor issue while going to the Grand Canyon, and they were able to fit us in during lunch and get us back on the road again.

Hats off to the great group in Moriarty.
Carla Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-22-2007, 01:49 PM   #2

As a relatively new Excel owner, we have been so impressed with the dealers and their service centers. One of the best is RV Sales of New Mexico, Moriarty, NM. Their service and hospitality is remarkable. We had a minor issue while going to the Grand Canyon, and they were able to fit us in during lunch and get us back on the road again.

Hats off to the great group in Moriarty.
Carla Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:57 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Welcome Carla to iRV2.com and our Excel Owner's Forum. We've heard good things about RV Sales of New Mexico and look forward to visiting their dealership someday.
John
Old 10-25-2007, 10:15 AM   #4

I too would like to say how much we like and respect the good country folks at RV Sales in Moriarty, NM. We enjoy visiting with all of the technicians and everyone else there. None better that we have found. Super people.
Bob & Glo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:34 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Welcome Bob & Glo to iRV2.com and the Excel Owner's Forum -- RV Sales in Moriarty must be treating you folks very well, given all the positive feedback.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:28 PM   #6

Excel Owners Club
We cann't say enough good things about Kay at RV Sales and her group of people. We bought our new 2008 35 MKE from them and they made the process so easy and had a neet piece of equipment that went between the 2 trailers and you didn't have to keep going up and down between the trailers when swapping all you things. They are very busy dealer and will always have time for you.

Dick and Barbara
Rsteabag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:56 PM   #7

Good deeds should never go unrecognized. I just purchased a BMW motorcycle and was riding with DW to Moriarty from Albuquerque. Suddenly the bike just died, zip, zero, no go. We were about 2 miles from Moriarty and I knew if I called the BMW Roadside Assistance we might be on the road till after dark. I called RV Sales and asked if they might help. I needed to say no more. Within minutes Ralph showed up with a gas can. He asked nothing for the rescue although we left him money for the gas and a bit more for his time. Turns out the gas gauge registers full when it is empty and empty when it is full. Now that is a treacherous turn of events!
I can only say that once you are in the family you are really in the family. These people are for real!
Phil
motojavaphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:45 AM   #8

Excel Owners Club
Now that is a service story. How may coachs have you bought from them?
Old 04-20-2008, 05:27 AM   #9

Three 5rs and one MH
Phil
Old 04-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #10

Excel Owners Club
Based upon their reputation, I traveled from California to RV Sales NM to buy my 5'er and to install fairly extensive solar power and related inverter, etc. electrical systems.

RV Sales NM accomodated my separate purchase of the solar, inverter, battery bank and surge protection components which I delivered for installation when I went there to take delivery.

The 5'er negotiation and purchase was a pleasure, as well as working with Bob, Ralph and Clay over four days getting everything installed.

They demonstrated an in-depth understanding of the operation and integration of these complex electrical components with the existing Excel electrical system.

Most important, they showed a desire to install these systems to achieve the highest degree of safety and reliability as possible - not just trying to get us out the door as quickly as possible. The final result in both appearance and operation demonstrates solid, professional work.

The management and the techs at both RV Sales NM and the Excel Service Center impressed me equally with delivering consistently high quality, solid, work - no compromises just to get the customer out the door. This is the area where I believe Exel most outshines the competition; solid, high quality rigs with solid high quality back-up after the sale.

Either way, RV Sales NM or the Service Center are definitely worth the drive to take care of all rv needs!
Old 05-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #11

We just got an email, as many of you have, that Kay is leaving RV Sales on 17 May 08. I for one will be very sad to see her go. A part of our family is leaving! Phil
Old 05-03-2008, 02:32 AM   #12

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by motojavaphil:
We just got an email, as many of you have, that Kay is leaving RV Sales on 17 May 08. I for one will be very sad to see her go. A part of our family is leaving! Phil </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your right about that, she is one of the many things that make that place "rock and roll". Wonder who takes her place? Can one assume she is retiring? Anyone? Tom
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #13

It is hard to speak for her but I think she is taking a break and then on to other things. Very dynamic person who will be successful at anything she does.
Phil
Old 05-05-2008, 12:03 PM   #14

Excel Owners Club
Kay called last night and said that she was taking a couple of months off and then not sure what is going to be her next thing to do but I know she will have no problem with anything that she decides to tackle. She shure is a verry very nice person. You don't find too many liker her in this industry that treats you like family and means it.

Dick
Rsteabag is offline   Reply With Quote