Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-30-2012, 05:31 AM   #15

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
When will the floor plan be available? Why two doors? What does the storage capabilities look like? You know our warranty runs out in November!
Endeavor2BnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #16

Excel Owners Club
Following this thread is better then the 50 questions Billie put Bryan through yesterday.
Still Working "NOT" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #17

Excel Owners Club
Tim & Rosie,

The floorplan is available now. We have the first one done tomorrow evening... then two more on the assembly line following it. Tim... Yours could be ready by mid June.

The sceond door allows alternate egress - fantastic cross ventilation - access to the bathroom while traveling - a way to sneak to your camping buddy's outside refrigerator for a nighttime beverage without getting caught!

There is 66cu ft storage in the main basement + generator box storage + outside access to under-bed storage + 2 belly pan storages.... Probably not quite as much in the main basement as a standard 36' but certainly above the industry average for front livingroom models. Front livingroom units have inherently less basement storage than their front bedroom counterparts.

I'm REALLY excited to get this out to market... It's amazing!
ExcelRVGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #18

Excel Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Tim, You sure have the truck to pull it! I think Bryan told me when I was there this week that this one is going to a dealer in Hays Kansas. Better re-program your GPS and head that-a-way. I sure glad Char wasn't with me on this trip lol.
chief02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #19

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief02
Tim, You sure have the truck to pull it! I think Bryan told me when I was there this week that this one is going to a dealer in Hays Kansas. Better re-program your GPS and head that-a-way. I sure glad Char wasn't with me on this trip lol.
I'm waiting until we win the lottery tonight. Then we'll have Bryan build us a new rig according to my custom specs. Say your prayers Bryan!
Endeavor2BnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #20

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief02 View Post
Chief02,

As far as I know there is no dealer in Hays. Maybe the Dealer in Dodge City, Kansas and the new owner is from Hays Kansas. Heck if he is I'll work on him to post pictures or maybe they'll let me take pictures and I can share with you all what Tim's going to be ordering or picking up in June.

Tim, make sure you get the Limited with the LED overhead lamps. Real bright compared to the halogens we now have.

Opp's I let out another new product.

Bryan, I had a long talk with Tim & Rosie this afternoon. I pushing him your way.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #21

Excel Owners Club
Larry,
I am going to convert my WC over to all LED lights....maybe PI will have a good price on them with volume pricing....

I guess everyone has seen this...

http://www.excelrvs.com/5th-wheels/e...w/unit?m=37FLE
RickS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #22

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickS View Post
Larry,
I am going to convert my WC over to all LED lights....maybe PI will have a good price on them with volume pricing....

I guess everyone has seen this...

Excel Winslow 37FLE - Excel RVs

Rick Here is the cheapest I found last night. I did find some others on other sites that were 9 led and brighter

12v led light bulb g4 base | Search Results : Tmart.com

12v led light bulb g4 base - Bing

Maybe Bryan can do better. Might just call Vickie and ask.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #23

Excel Owners Club
THX! Larry.....I also found this
RickS is offline   Reply With Quote