Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #29

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Still Working:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChiefJohn:
All we need is for Virg to chime in and we would have a trio -- reminds me of Larry (Larry) , Curly (Virg), and Moe (Tom). The "PI Three Stooges", great act for the 2009 family reunion! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We have to many Larry's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still,
You are very observent...I read it and it went right over my head!

Chief,
I wanna be Curly, I think I do a pretty good imitation of him!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-05-2008, 05:02 PM   #30

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">OF course I strutted around for a few minutes and ended with an endzone dance as this was a major accomplishment for </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gosh Virgil, is this crazy behavior applicABLE TO OJNLY 36CLO owners just like I did the jig when I stopped that basement door from crowning me. Any way congratulATIOINS. PRETTY SOON WE WON'T NEED gURU Tom and just maybe Hollywood talent scouts will discover us!!!! Regards, Maverik

05 Excel CLO36
maverik/gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:19 PM   #31

Excel Owners Club
Mav,

Just thought I'd let you know Virg and Jo got into our park this evening and we did dinner for them. The wireless in the park is down so may not hear from him for a day or so. It was great to finally meet with one of my heroes tonight! What a great and nice couple of folks. We REALLY enjoyed our visit with them! We'll probably do some sight seeing with them tomorrow.

BTW...trust me.....he needs me. This boy couldn't FIX a sandwich! He may be mechanically challenged, but whole lots of fun!

Oh yeah, Mav, what did you do to the cargo doors to stop the crowning? I think I've been banged on the noggin a few times myself. Maybe one too many times. Can you tell?
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 04-06-2008, 06:24 AM   #32

Excel Owners Club
Rockin and Donna went to wash clothes and I stole his laptop. Just know I'm having a blast. Tom and Donna are really nice people and Tom is surprisingly very intelligent.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:07 AM   #33

Excel Owners Club
What kind of secrets does he have on there?? Inquiring minds want to know.
Still Working "NOT" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:30 AM   #34

Is it true his screensaver is a picture of Bryan?
Rick_CO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:37 AM   #35

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rick_CO:
Is it true his screensaver is a picture of Bryan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

rockin' here....finally pryed my laptop back from Virg.....

Rick,

How'd you know? Actually I have a rotating slideshow for my screensaver that has Bryan and then switches over to Vaughn and Duana then back to Bryan. Thinking about adding the service techs at SC too.

You are a riot. Keep this up and we may just let you in our little "circle" of goofballs! What a honor that would be!
Old 04-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #36

Excel Owners Club
Rick CO

Paul

04 Excel 33RSE
clspds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:40 PM   #37

Excel Owners Club
Man I go out camping for the weekend with no WiFi and now I am part of the Three Stooges. Beg to pardon but I might have more hair than Larry Fine, he had a pretty tall forehead.

Gary and Pat came out to visit on Friday and we had a great time. They can verify I still have a full head of hair.
LarryGodby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:13 AM   #38

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Gary and Pat came out to visit on Friday and we had a great time. They can verify I still have a full head of hair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I talked with Gary and he did verify you are FULL of everything! Just kiddin'
Old 04-07-2008, 01:00 PM   #39

Excel Owners Club
When we arrived in Ocala Saturday night after driving all day, Tom and Donna has us over for dinner......DELICIOUS. How gracious they were to us. OK that is all the serious stuff.....

I can assure you all that Rockin has no mullett, in fact, he's a burrhead. His haircut looked like he paid $2.00 waaaaaaaaay out in east Texas somewhere. Course if I was that ugly, I'd get cheap haircuts too.

We did have a great time though. We talked about everybody and a few of you twice.....Larry, you got a tadbit too much attention. We finally made you off limits. Paul, does Tom call you "Cloudspeed" to your face? Sunday they came over around 2:30 and the rest of the day was crazy. I tried my best to watch the dadgum NASCAR race Sunday afternoon and Tom just would not hush. Finally, I said, Dam**t Tom, there are 35 laps to go, NO talking until they wave the checkers. Whew, can that man Talk
Miss Jo fixed a Key Lime Pie and Tom ate 3 pieces, I only got a small sliver. We had this delicious confetti chicken wraps for dinner and I got a half. There is only one thing he can do more than talk....eat!
We got so rowdy once that Miss Donna and Miss Jo got up and left us but they eventually came back. GREAT TIME had by all!!!!!
Old 04-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #40

Excel Owners Club
Holy Moly! Wow. Where do I start...Chief, Virg is pickin' on me. Now I sound just like one of our resident "whiners"!

Virg, you're giving me way too much credit on this gorgeous "do" I'm a sportin'! As a matter of fact Ms. Donna is my personal hairstylist. It's really a difficult job when you dealing with perfection!

Ain't it a cryin' shame that a Georgia hillbilly can get that excited over a dadblame car race. I guess that's what happen when you just ain't got what it takes to hold a semi-intelligent conversation!!!! I almost forgot that NASCAR is considered a religion in Georgia! Do you really think I really talk that much??? BTW, You ain't the only one that has mentioned that!

And if you wouldn't spend so much time watching those goofy car making left hand turns on TV, you might have got a decent size piece of that wonderful key lime pie (fresh real key limes used in it!) BTW...it doesn't look like you missed getting the larger slices too many times! I just beat ya to it last night!

Oh my......I just looked at the title of this thread...are we

Seriously, we did have a blast and Virg did tell me to shutup on the last 35 laps. I was only allowed to make body noises at the commercial!

Your turn Virg! I alway like to play fair. Rockin' over and out.

Ms. Jo is a saint....that's it...a saint. She is about the best cook I've seen. Girl can put on the feedbag! Thanks guys for a real good time!
Old 04-07-2008, 06:45 PM   #41

Excel Owners Club
Almost forgot to post the "Excel Pinup Boys"
and "Overkill, the big red truck"!

Maybe my bride is right.....a training bra may be in order!

Old 04-08-2008, 04:58 AM   #42

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What kind of secrets does he have on there?? Inquiring minds want to know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Larry,
It is too embarrassing to talk about.