Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-21-2009, 08:16 PM   #1

Excel Owners Club
Well...it finally happened, Book2 came by our winter digs and we had a quick visit! Nice time had by all (I hope!). We almost solved all the worlds problems in about an hour, then I had to go do the senior risque variety show of which I had a couple of skits. What fun! Oh, the need for attention! Book may be coming to Hemet in short order to stay a little while and we get back together again soon! What an <span class="ev_code_RED">Excel</span>lent time we had!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-22-2009, 05:33 AM   #2

Excel Owners Club
Happy Hour indeed!!!! The time just flew past and Rockin did behave in front of me if you guys can believe that!!!! Ejoyed meeting them! I am a little apprehensive when they brought up surfing but time well tell….Book2
BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:50 AM   #3

Excel Owners Club
Surfing?? For what? Help us out here...even my lovely bride could figure this one out!!!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 01-22-2009, 06:06 AM   #4

Excel Owners Club
Rockin You have been on the net and watching too much tv.......You are only 45 miles from the ocean!!!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 06:11 AM   #5

Excel Owners Club
Ohhhh! Duh!! This sweet little old man (alligator Virg's comments) has to go do his water aeorbics now! No surfboards allowed in the pool!
Old 01-23-2009, 06:17 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Well...I hate to bring this back on topic- but yesterday evening Sacs and I had the pleasure of serving Book2 supper. Noooo-Rockin'....he did NOT get the infamous "Signature Salmon Dinner" but I did throw together an "experimental" pasta dish with some of the left-over salmon.

We are glad you finally gave us a chance to meet our second Excel member in person.

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:38 AM   #7

Excel Owners Club
Great! I guess book was keeping that a secret cause he said nothing about it when he was here....hummmm....if he had, I could have forwarned him about you, Mama (all your weird quirks). I bet he had fun with the min pins! Mama, Did you get a pic of him with the "little weird guy"...no not SACs...the Troll????
Old 01-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #8

Excel Owners Club
Sacs and Mama, Thank you so much for the great time!! It was my honor to put my feet under you’re table and break the bread with you! You two are top of the line hosts!!! Mama you’re experiment was really awesome and I am glad I got to taste something special over what you serve the other folks!! Still have to keep working on you folks to upgrade to an Excel though……Have a safe trip home…..Book2
Old 01-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #9

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Mama you’re experiment was really awesome and I am glad I got to taste something special over what you serve the other folks!!

Rockhead, did you get it?
Old 01-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #10

Excel Owners Club
Be nice Smoke, these are nice folks! Being a bachelor I don’t make pasta dishes but do really like them. I make the simple meat and tators for myself. And what was really neat all night, Sacs and Mama we’re trying to delight a lineman and everyone knows that is impossible!!!! Book2
Old 01-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally posted by book2roadtrash:
Be nice Smoke, these are nice folks! Being a bachelor I don’t make pasta dishes but do really like them. I make the simple meat and tators for myself. And what was really neat all night, Sacs and Mama we’re trying to delight a lineman and everyone knows that is impossible!!!! Book2
oooooh..so I tryed & it is impossible?? (Y'all know he will be eating those words?? )..ok- back outside to the other iRV2 members...

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #12

Excel Owners Club
This afternoon I was graced by the presence of janieD and her husband for another Happy Hour with Book2. It was a very nice time and I sure enjoyed the enthusiasm they have on their journey to full time in an Excel. They really have their ducks in order to reach their goal. It is really going to be nice to hear about their Excel Experiences when the day arrives for their new adventures in life, and I was more than glad to give them a Happy Hour with Book2. What Fun!!

Old 09-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #13

Excel Owners Club
Happy hour was de-lightful and to get a good look inside your rig was great. Loved the wood floors and the 2 door set up. Learned lots of good things. Thanks for the hospitality and the great coffee. It was fun to get to know an Excel owner from this forum.
janieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #14

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post
This afternoon I was graced by the presence of janieD and her husband for another Happy Hour with Book2. It was a very nice time and I sure enjoyed the enthusiasm they have on their journey to full time in an Excel. They really have their ducks in order to reach their goal. It is really going to be nice to hear about their Excel Experiences when the day arrives for their new adventures in life, and I was more than glad to give them a Happy Hour with Book2. What Fun!!

How nice....maybe one of these days you'll keep your word and we can have a happy hour at your place! We'd love to see your beautiful newer rig and break bread.....just maybe one day!