Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-29-2014, 11:27 AM   #1

Excel Owners Club
Recommended dealers

We are finally very close to ordering our Excel. Our "official" PI dealer (because PI ignores very large bodies of water) is 5 hours one way plus tolls and Chicago traffic, and in a direction that we would very rarely travel. We have talked to them and I will let them give us a price on the trailer, but they would be inconvenient.

There is a dealer that is about three hours away that I will also be contacting.

Both dealers are far enough away and inconvenient enough that neither is compelling. They are also far enough away that we know little about them.

Since we will be visiting our daughter and grand kids in Texas 2-3 times a year, and will likely also make an annual trip to Arizona from there, I am considering dealers in Texas and the southwest.

Does anyone have any recommendations or warnings of dealers in the tx and maybe az area that we should also consider? Dealers between Texas and Wisconsin would also be a consideration since we'll travel that way at least twice a year.

Feel free to pm me if you would rather not publicly post negative feedback.

Thanks again for all opinions.

-WW
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-29-2014, 11:53 AM   #2

Rv sales, moriarty nm. Outside of albq. Number one dealer. We have bought two from them.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:30 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by copilot View Post
Rv sales, moriarty nm. Outside of albq. Number one dealer. We have bought two from them.
I'll second that. RV Sales is number one for a reason. Great folks and the best service after the sale that I've ever experienced.
hydman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:15 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by copilot View Post
We've bought 3 units from them and have no regrets. The after purchase service has always been the best. Ralph & Kathy are the best. Kevin takes service to a new level of excellence.

Tim & Roseann
Endeavor2BnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:10 PM   #5

Excel Owners Club
Thanks all. Sounds like they have a loyal following. Albuquerque is a bit out of my way, but may give them a call anyhow depending on how I feel after talking to the other dealer local to me.

--WW
Old 08-01-2014, 05:25 PM   #6

Doug's RV in Duncan, OK
gdphillipsrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 PM   #7

Excel Owners Club
There are several dealers on different routes/ Larry's RV in North Platte NB. Hawley Brothers in Dodge City, KS Jack's Rv in Mitchell SD and over by Rapid City, SD
Still Working "NOT" is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer