Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-21-2010, 02:35 AM   #1

Excel Owners Club
Report on MM

She's alive and well in Quartzsite (will be around Q for a few more days). MM & SacsTC visited us on the way to Palm Canyon (Kofa National Wildlife Refuge) yesterday afternoon.

She's just as lively in person as she is here on the forum. We had a great visit and shared lots of laughs about RVing and especially this forum. We're really lucky to have MM around here to gently keep things on track and to run interference for this bunch with the powers-to -be at irv2.com. Let's give her a cheer and hope that she sticks around here for a long, long time.

Thanks for coming down to see us MM. And special thanks to SacsTC for being just as much fun as MM. Anyone else in the Q area is welcome to drop by and visit us at the Refuge until we head north in April. Look us up on the Excel Owners Map.
Jim & Bona is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-21-2010, 06:26 AM   #2

Excel Owners Club
Thanks for the update, Jim!! Just hope my name never came up......right?!!! Ol' Sacs has got his hands full with that young lady!!! Ha! rockin'
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:35 AM   #3

Excel Owners Club
Tom,

Oh yeah, even Sacs weighed in on ole rockin'. On the plus side, I never heard a peep about "SKIA". Guess that's a plus.

From where I sit Sacs seems to hold his own pretty well! Looks to me like MM might have her hands full from time to time. I know that's hard to believe.
Jim & Bona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:54 AM   #4

We are so fortunate to have MM on this forum, in both the Monaco and Excel side of the house. Her work is impeccable and her dedication is unequalled. She keeps the virtual world, as I know it, in one piece. I do not know Ron as well, having seen some of his posts, but I can only surmise they are a dynamic couple.
Thank you MM, don't ever leave us!
Moto
motojavaphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #5

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by motojavaphil View Post
We are so fortunate to have MM on this forum, in both the Monaco and Excel side of the house. Her work is impeccable and her dedication is unequalled. She keeps the virtual world, as I know it, in one piece.
Thank you MM, don't ever leave us!
Moto
Ditto
Still Working "NOT" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #6

Excel Owners Club
Moto,
I agree with you buddy about MM and her side kick Sacs........but if you think they are dynamic....you oughta see their nippy little pups!!!
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #7

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Sheesh... I am a embarrassed by all the gushing. I am just doing what I enjoy doing...helping people.

I can tell you that Jim & Bona's hospitality was wonderful...just as I have found with the few Excel members I have met previously.

Jim & Bona have a view to die for - as you can see from these photos...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JimBonaView (Large).JPG
Views:	72
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	2454   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jim&BonaView (Large).JPG
Views:	83
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	2455  

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:48 AM   #8

Excel Owners Club
[QUOTE=MonacoMama;591773]Sheesh... I am a embarrassed by all the gushing. QUOTE]

Two new sides, you embarrassed and please show your humility and accept the compliments. You deserve it! And where those barkers along?
BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote