Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #1

Excel Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
With our rig less than a year old, I am noticing several of the exterior storage doors are delaminating on the inside and have bubbles on them. DOes anyone else have this problem? Will they get worse?
M&S Norrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #2

Excel Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
With our rig less than a year old, I am noticing several of the exterior storage doors are delaminating on the inside and have bubbles on them. DOes anyone else have this problem? Will they get worse?
Old 08-26-2007, 05:02 PM   #3

Excel Owners Club
I have a 05 36CLO and did experience one door, driver's side, that separated. Do the doors that are separating have just one latch? In my case with just one latch, the door did not tightly close snd apparernt vibrations separated it to the point it finally flew open. PI replaced it at a reduced price. Otherwise, hope you are enjoying your EXCEL as much as Gypsy and I. Kind Regards, Maverik

05 Excel CLO36
maverik/gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:22 AM   #4

Excel Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M&S Norrell:
With our rig less than a year old, I am noticing several of the exterior storage doors are delaminating on the inside and have bubbles on them. DOes anyone else have this problem? Will they get worse? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, and they were both replaced under waranty.

Bangs, Texas
Highgturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:24 PM   #5

Excel Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
They have only a few bubbles at the moment; however they have the decals on the outside and I worry if we wait to see if the bubbles get worse, then the new ones will have brand new decals against our aged rig. Any suggestions?