Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Excel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-15-2018, 10:10 PM   #43

Excel Owners Club
Glad it helped! Thanks for commenting and glad you're fixed up. This makes you check pockets and all a little better.
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
rockintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-20-2019, 08:52 PM   #44

Entegra Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Whirlpool Stackable Washer Error Code A10 Not Draining

Thank you Thank you Thank You for posting this info and saving us time and cost of a repair service!! One thing I added was to use a thin flexible cutting “board” from the kitchen drawer as a makeshift funnel to channel the water from the drain plug into a 5 gallon bucket. I held the “funnel” under the plug while my wife unscrewed the plug slightly to control the water flow. We started and stopped a couple times to make adjustments but it worked great and a lot better than all those towels! We found one penny, one quarter along with one lens cleaning cloth. We have been getting the code off and on for a couple of years now but the lens cleaning cloth was the final kicker from a couple of weeks ago.
Onvac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 08:22 PM   #45

Excel Owners Club
Thanks for the nice words Onvac! Your little trick sounds good. See, we are powerful in numbers. Learn from one another.
2012 Excel L33ft. GKE named Charm as in 3 times is a Charm. Love Fulltiming. Bullet '14 Chevy D/A 3500 LB CC DRW Summit White - Ebony Interior. Check out our blog at: https://claphamstravels.blogspot.com
Old 03-21-2020, 11:17 AM   #46

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Just bought this new to us 2017 Discovery in December. We got the A10 error code last week and I was thinking I might hat to take it in to have it repaired.

Saw this thread last night. Just fixed it today.

Thanks for the info. This forum is GREAT.

2017 Fleetwood Discovery 37R, 2014 Honda CRV toad.
JFreitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 02:39 PM   #47

Excel Owners Club
Hey Rockin',
Your old post, they just keep on " Rockin' ".

We have a "CarlGoes" washer and dryer. When we are up to our waist in dirty clothes, Carl goes to the Laundromat.
CARLnJANIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 10:16 AM   #48

Excel Owners Club
Thanks Carl. I've gotten some good mileage out of that post!

I like the CarlGoes bit!!! That's funny right there!
Old 10-01-2020, 07:10 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintom View Post
And just in case anyone needs to work on this model of washer. I have a service manual in a PDF format. Just let me know. rockin'
Hi there! We've been reading through this thread and tried everything, but still having problems with our washer. Do you still have that PDF available to share?
Crowbarmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 11:11 AM   #50

Tiffin Owners Club
We experienced the Whirlpool Washer A10 drain error on our recent trip west. The manuals and Google searches didn't help and I was prepared to remove the machine to get at the pump. Then I checked here yesterday and there was the Rockintom post from ten years ago and the comments. I just finished opening up (simple) and removing coins, and a ColorCatcher sheet from the filter. I ran the Spin/Drain cylke to the end and it worked. We can't thank you enough!
Lxperegrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 11:14 AM   #51

Excel Owners Club
Thanks for sharing. Glad so many folks have responded nice comments. Makes ya feel good helping someone so they don't have to struggle finding things the hard way. Don't forget to use a little laundry bag for smaller items.