Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Damon
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #15

OK, I was able to determine who the mfg is. Its "Flair Interiors" of Goshen, Ind. They are closed now, I'll call them tomorrow.

Ron
Danorske is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #16

Freightliner Owners Club
our matress got a hole in it at one of the seams and I got a Wal Mart special for $25 and worked fine have to have a pump.I dont know how much a new matress like was in the coach,but the pump up from Wal Mart seems to be comforable.My cousins where sleeping on both and didnt mind the ride
DBOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #17

Workhorse Chassis Owner
We have the same Flexsteel with the Air Dream air over coil mattress and it blows up in 30 seconds or so and is the only hide a bed I've ever slept on that is comfortable and you don't feel the bars at all. It came in our Newmar when we purchased the unit new...

8.1 Workhorse w/UltraPower,Taylor 409 plug wires,AC Delco 41-993 Plugs and OEM Engineering Fuel Filter Adaper
stubeje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #18

Send a message via Yahoo to wmpbauer
My Essence came with a FlexSteel w/Air Dream queen sofa bed. I put my 90y/o Dad on it and he loved it. It's an air mattress over coil spring mattress. Inflates in about 30 seconds. I would recommend it!
Sun City Center, FL
wmpbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:23 PM   #19

Just a quick question to Wm. Patrick Bauer. Are you sure it is a FlexSteel? As I thought mine was but after some investigating I found out it was from "Flair Interiors".I just has and air mattress.
Ron
Old 07-01-2010, 08:42 AM   #20

Send a message via Yahoo to wmpbauer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danorske View Post
Just a quick question to Wm. Patrick Bauer. Are you sure it is a FlexSteel? As I thought mine was but after some investigating I found out it was from "Flair Interiors".I just has and air mattress.
Ron
My sofa is by Flexsteel. The mattress is by AirDream. Go to. Sofa Sleeper Replacement Mattress, Air Dream: Air over coil-air spring coil mattress.
Youshould be able to get the mattress to fit your case.
Sun City Center, FL
wmpbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:50 AM   #21

Wm.
My sofa mattress fold up into thirds, and all of it goes in behind the sofa backrest, not under the seat cushion. Just doesn't look like it would fit there. I've been to that website, and I've called them. They wouldn't commit to it fitting, cause it's possibly to thick. Oh well. Thanks,
Ron
Old 09-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #22

Jim and Stewart,
Is this the sofa you are talking about?
Flexsteel Flex-O-Bed Sofas - Product - Camping World
scroll down to see it in action.
Then you use the Air Dream mattress on it.

Thanks,
Ron
Old 09-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #23

i think the air mattress you have was made by "flair" industries. look 'em up on the website
Old 09-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #24

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Jim and Stewart,
Is this the sofa you are talking about?
Flexsteel Flex-O-Bed Sofas - Product - Camping World
scroll down to see it in action.
Then you use the Air Dream mattress on it.

Thanks,
Ron
Ron, ours looks more like this:

It folds and unfolds like a regular Hide-A-Bed sofa, then you inflate the air part of the mattress using a pump on a valve in the upper right corner of the mattress. It is most like p/n 4618 on p5 with the "majestic air" mattress on p8 of this pdf file.

Stewart
Luv2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:30 AM   #25

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
I don't understand,, The guys that DON'T have a Tuscany all say the air will fit. All hide a beds aren't created equal. This thing I've got the mattress folds up and drops down behind the sofa backrest, nothing goes under the seat cushion. With the Air mattress its deflated to 5" I don't see how it could fold up and still fit behind the sofa backrest. Mind you, I've got an 08 Tuscany 4079. I can't find any brand name on this sofa, so I don't know what brand it is.

Thanks for helping clear this up.
Ron
Real easy to accomplish, measure the bed you want to put it on. My back bed is a short Queen that means a short queen is 75 inches instead of 80 inches.
KC1BUD is offline   Reply With Quote