I wanted to share a few improvements to the Challenger. Nothing earth shattering but they all add up to make the coach a little more "ours". The first was the simplest. We had a sink cover that was made of the same laminate that the countertops were. I thought it looked cheap. I went to a local countertop maker and asked if he had any scraps. He did and I found one that came very close to matching what I had.
He cut me a piece just larger than what I needed for $50. I used cardboard to make a template of the sink. It has a lip around it so I measured just inside the lip, thinking that the Corian would lay in it and not move.
I transferred the pattern to the Corian, cut it with a jig saw, sanded it, then used a router to put a nice round edge around it, and finally two holes so I could stick my fingers in and lift it off. The results were better than I hoped.