Wanted to give an update of my issues with the Power Gear motor/pump coming on along with my information panel giving Eng/Trans errors.
The problem was the BCC compartment below the driver in front of tire. That compartment is supposed to be water tight, but I kept noticing a small amount of water in the bottom when I would have the problem of the PG motor/pump kicking on in the rain. Found a small 1" square hole on the bottom side (could only see it from under the coach) that the insulation had gone bad and was allowing a small amount of water in. The PG tech told me just a small amount of moisture could cause issues with the PG controller. At the same time, when this motor/pump issue happened this last time, my Info center would give me an error ENG & Trans ECU's no data for >25 secs. It was intermentant and as I drove down the road, every time I hit a hard bump the thing would work then not work the next time I hit a hard bump. It was a connector in that compartment that was not connected well and very possible the root cause of the solenoid to the PG motor/pump to close and allow the motor/pump to run.
Anyway, I connected the connector good, (resolved the Eng/Trans ECU data errors) then sealed that 1" hole plus put weather stripping on the door to prevent any moisture from getting in.
Coach is running great again with no errors.
Now to fix the PG leveling system. The motor/pump staying on for an extended time fried the solenoid (direct short across large post to motor) (on order) and now working to see how fried the motor is. I think the motor fried staying on for an extended time and shorting the motor to the motor casing. I measure the power post on the motor to the ground on the motor housing and get a direct short. Waiting for the PG teck to tell me that is not normal, but my electrical background tells me that is a problem. Getting the PG assemply out doesn't look to be too bad other than draining the fluid and disconnect the fluid and lines. That is going to be the biggest challenge from what i can see. There are only 2 large bolts holding the entire assempbly to the holding bracket on the firewall.
Once I get that repaired, I should be back to 100%.
Hope this can help someone else in the future if needed and I will return to give an update on the PG system once I have it all repaired.
Thanks agian and sorry for the lengthy message..