RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Damon
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-01-2007, 07:46 AM   #15

r10ro......oh boy...wish I could help you, but I am unexperienced.
I did fix mine by pressing the 4 level buttons and "on" switch at the same time, but I guess that doesn't work for your set-up.

I would suggest that you start a new post even tho it has to do with the leveling system, to bring more attention to it. Rephrase differently. and different heading.
After all it is Labor Day weekend,and you need HELP!

Also have you tried the Rv board:
RV.net open roads forum? Go under class A, and write the question again. It is a lot busier, and someone might be able to help.
Good Luck, and enjoy the rest of your weekend, if you can.
Sue
Sumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-02-2007, 02:26 PM   #16

r10ro...any luck with the leveling system?
Old 09-03-2007, 06:47 AM   #17

I have had one hit on the rv.net site but still have the problem. At least we can level by driving up on pieces of wood and then put out the slide, but th Power Gear system is still not working.
r10ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:19 PM   #18

Sorry r10ro...Now Labor Day is over, and I guess you can finally get help tomorrow...must be very fustrating for you.
Hope you managed to have some fun over the weekend. Hopefully it will all be fixed soon, so for the next trip everything will be great.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:42 AM   #19

Just becuase the levelers won't go down isn't going to spoil the holiday. We are off tomorrow and headed south to home in FL. As long as the levelers are up I can still drive.

Thanks,

r10ro
Old 10-31-2007, 03:37 PM   #20

I too am having a system error, but I also have one of the rear jacks stuck about 1" down. I've performed the system reset(push all 4 arrow buttons at once), checked the breaker under the hood (that has popped before), and also checked the level. It sounds like the relay is activating but the pump doesn't run... Any ideas? Thanks

Danville, CA
JB95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:49 PM   #21

Unfortunately I have had to replace the "Brain Box" or controller on my 2004 Damon Challenger. When I contacted Powergear and I started to describe the problem he stated, "You have a Damon don't you." Seems they have had a lot of problems with the way Damon installed and wired the units. My Controller was burned out because of a low voltage problem. The Controller costs around $450 and then you have to reprogram it. Basically if you get a "Low Voltage" reading on the touchpad, don't try and reset it to get the unit off of th ejacks. Recharge your battery first and everything will fall into place.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:45 AM   #22

So I finally talked with LCI tech support, they walked me through all of the system resets, had me print out some troubleshooting sheets from their website LCI Support Site where I was able to diagnose a bad pump. They sent me one out, replaced it in about 10 mins and everything works great. Kudos to LCI for their prompt support and a good site. Take a look at the LIP sheets link which has some good info after digging through it a bit.

Danville, CA
JB95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 11:29 PM   #23

We have identical issues these owners have, jacks are retracted, panel error lights stay on, no matter what, cannot reset in any way?

what bothers me is our RV is 6 months old and once it is purchased, you are on your own, they do not give a crap, Thor is awful! Nothing less! Wait and wait on hold, finally reach someone who wants to talk about the weather!!! Yes! NOT LYING FOLKS!
Once I said, OK, The reason I am calling is:The guy clammed up and did not have a clue what to do, I AM FLAT OUT PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!

DEALER SM BLEW ME OFF, COULD NOT TELL ME HOW TO RESET THE PANEL, PROMISED ME A CALL BEFORE 5 (2-1/2 HOURS LATER.......NEVER EVER HAPPENED!)
I just want to scream, or sue someone for selling us such a burdensome RV, and they will not help because they cannot! they are too stupid and do not care, all they want to do is send a PDF to your email from the Manufacturer which said.......
NOTHING ABOUT THE ERROR CODE AND HOW TO GET THE PANEL WORKING?
DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW TO HELP OUT?

WHY WOULD YOU? That would help me way too much, these damn things are the closest things to lemons you are ever going to see!

who CAN HELP ME???? ANYONE? DEALER CANNOT, THOR CANNOT, (mod edit)?
schrodoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote