Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum > Damon
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-30-2012, 01:58 AM   #1

Looking For 2000 Damon Daybreak model 2960 Owners Manual

Hello, all.
I bought a 2000 Damon Daybreak Model 2960 last month, but the seller misplaced the owners manuals for the coach and all the appliances. It has the Chevy 454 motor. Is there someplace on the www where I can download a pdf copy of one or more owners manuals for this particular rig? If not, is there someplace I can get a hardcopy of the manual(s)? Any help is greatly appreciated in advance.

Thanks.
JLivingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-25-2012, 11:23 PM   #2

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Did you find one JLivingston? I need one for a 1999 Daybreak 3270. It sure would be nice if these books were online.
Damon Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #3

1999 Damon Owner's Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Diva View Post
Did you find one JLivingston? I need one for a 1999 Daybreak 3270. It sure would be nice if these books were online.

Hi, I contacted Thor's website and hit the "contact us" link, then sent them an e-mail. A very nice lady replied and sent me a pdf owner's manual. However, it only included a general manual for the entire RV. It did NOT include any manufacturer's manuals for the generator, hot water heater, furnace, oven, microwave, etc. But, the price was free! I then e-mailed her back to thank her and asked how much they would want for a hard copy of the owners' manual. She replied and said, "Free." So, I have a pdf copy and a hard copy, which is about 100 pages. Very useful information.

Her name is Laura Umpleby. Contact info below.
Laura Umpleby <lumpleby@tmcrv.com>

John Livingston
Old 09-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #4

Damon Owners Club
I own a 2001 Daybreak 2960 and I think I have all the manuals, but I am currently about 650 miles away from my RV. If you can't get the manuals elsewhere, email me and I can copy them and send them, but it might take some time.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #5

Damon Manuals

Hi, Chett.
I would be willing to pay you for copies of your various manuals, i.e., furnace, generator, hot water heater, etc. The next time you are at your RV, please make some copies of the manuals. Then e-mail me with a quote for copying and postage fees, and I will send you the money in advance. That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much in advance!

John Livingston
Bellingham, Washington
2000 Damon Daybreak 2960

Old 09-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #6

Damon Owners Club
I would be glad to mail copies, probably in a few days.

Send me at cbritt8@yahoo.com your complete mailing address, would you.