Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-16-2017, 04:17 PM   #1

2014 ACE 27.1 radio fuses?

I have the dead Jensen 212 syndrome. Tried some of the fixes to no avail. But I did find some random fuses blown so want to make sure that I check all that may affect radio before going the new route.
I found the 2 40 amp fuses in coach box blown
I found the 15 amp directly on leveler motor blown
Now I suspect may have had something happen during storage or when I installed new coach battery.

I know we have 3 fuse boxes but not sure which may have fuses that may affect that I can check.
My coach box has minimal explanation on what is for what.

Thanks in advance.

Rob
sciguy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-19-2017, 05:02 AM   #2

The fuses are under the dash, left of the steering wheel. They are pretty hard to get to so don't get stuck laying on the floor in front of the seat.
Ed-Helen pns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 10:08 AM   #3

Smile fuses

I had the same problem with my sig outlet. also check in the engine fuse panel.
loupie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:36 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loupie View Post
I had the same problem with my sig outlet. also check in the engine fuse panel.

The 212 was dead but when I bought a newer one, it would not fire up. Turns out there was the one in the engine compartment that was to keep the clock on. Just FYI, there are 5 potential fuses that can affect the radio. What a pain!
sciguy6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, fuse, radio