Originally Posted by RVredneck
Has anyone else had issues with their windshields popping out and not fitting correctly??
In particular, 2013 various Thor coach models were having their windshields pop out when they went to use the Auto Leveling feature.
However, when all the coach manufacturers switched over to the one-piece windshields you could find various posts of leaking windshields:
- Windshields popping out if you slammed the entry door too fast,.
- Improperly trimmed endcaps, (gaps where the windshield should mount).
- Mysterious cracks appearing, simply driving down the road, (a sharp metal contact point at the window's edge).
- Insufficient sealant for those that are "glued" in place.
- Very bad window gasket designs for those that tried that method.