We purchased a 2021 28z this year and have about 3,000 miles on it
It's a pretty good unit so far. Typical fit and finish issues with a new unit, especially with it being manufactured during the Covid RV boom.
We miss the extra floor space from our towable Tracer 267, but definitely pleased with the purchase.
We have the theater seating as opposed to folding sofa. I would prefer the sofa for another sleeping option for kids and storage underneath.
Rear storage is cavernous and you'll love the access doors on 3 sides. It has the plastic catches for the storage doors, as opposed to magnetic catches :(
It's the F53 strip chassis platform. Plenty of power with the new V8. Same old cabin interior. Passenger seat does not recline much with the theater seat directly behind it
Immediately after purchase
- rekeyed all exterior locks
- bought a spare tire (there's a recessed well in rear storage)
- installed good wiper blades
- added vent covers
- installed TPMS
- wired a marine-style cigar lighter outlet to rear storage for a electric cooler
- added LED strip lighting to rear storage
Hope that's helpful for you.