Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #1

I'm new here and looking to talk to other 4 Winds Hurricane owners, especially ones who have older models such as mine. I got mine 3 yrs ago from a an older couple in the neighborhood. It was too big for them to operate as they both had health problems. In
the short time my husband and I went out to campgrounds and visited our son at Camp Lejeune, we've grown to love our "Boop mobile" as so lovingly christened--out of my Betty Boop obsession. I sleep better in our Class A motorhome than I do at home. It's peaceful, no phones or bills or kids, just peace and quiet. And we've bonded closer if that's possible. We are more attentive and loving and we talk more. It's wonderful. Anyone with a RV like ours, feel free to drop me an email or a note. I'm always looking to find new friends who share the love of RV camping. Angie
angieboop is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #2

I'm new here and looking to talk to other 4 Winds Hurricane owners, especially ones who have older models such as mine. I got mine 3 yrs ago from a an older couple in the neighborhood. It was too big for them to operate as they both had health problems. In
the short time my husband and I went out to campgrounds and visited our son at Camp Lejeune, we've grown to love our "Boop mobile" as so lovingly christened--out of my Betty Boop obsession. I sleep better in our Class A motorhome than I do at home. It's peaceful, no phones or bills or kids, just peace and quiet. And we've bonded closer if that's possible. We are more attentive and loving and we talk more. It's wonderful. Anyone with a RV like ours, feel free to drop me an email or a note. I'm always looking to find new friends who share the love of RV camping. Angie
Old 04-08-2008, 12:04 AM   #3

Welcome angieboop.You picked the right place to hang out.My wife and I feel the same way about everything being better in the MH.Post often and if you want us to put a little Karma (let everyone know what rv you have)we can set you up.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:49 AM   #4

Hi Frankie. That would be so nice if you would do that, put up what kind of RV I have. I am new here and I'm still learning how to do things on this site so bear with me. But thank you for the help and it's SO nice to hear of others sharing my love of RVing. It is a wonderful thing for couples and families to bond. Feel free to write and share any of your experiences and wisdom. always, Angie
Old 04-08-2008, 09:03 AM   #5

Your all set. If you need help with your signature let us know.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:37 AM   #6

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
Welcome Angieboop, to iRv2.com
Glad to have you aboard. Happy Camping .
Also a 2006 Hurricane owner. If you ever down in GA or FL area there are lots of HURRICANE owners Four Winds group. Maybe we will see you down the road. It is very warm here in GA right now.

2006 Hurricane

george henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:10 AM   #7

TY Frankie. It's nice to know there are some nice generous people out there. I'm no holy roller or anything but it restores my faith in the goodness in this world and in the meaning of friendship.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #8

Welcome and Glad to have you in a Hurricane.

Ours is a bit older also, a 99 model 29D. No slides, but a good bit of remodeling. We got ours in 04 with 35K miles, and so far have added about another 40K. No major problems, and we are having a good time. We like ours because it is smaller, easyier to handle, and we can get in some smaller state parks with tight places. We do pull a toad, and recommend doing that. Usually we park in a state park or private RV park, and then travel all around in the toad.

Noel and Betty
Noelj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:39 PM   #9

George, How did you get your rig picture in signature??

Noel
Noelj is offline   Reply With Quote