Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Thor Industries Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-03-2015, 07:16 AM   #1

Thor Owners Club
Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Thor Manufactures Rally at Lazydays

To all Thor owners,
Lazydays is putting on a Thor manufacture rally from 25 - 28 Feb at the Lazydays resort in Tampa. We already have several members of the Thor Motor Coach owners club attending. Would like to see as many Thor owners there as possible. So if you can make it book your site. Can't wait to see those of you going to Nashville at the end of the month.

Safe Travels
rvbunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-03-2015, 07:18 AM   #2
Community Administrator

I attended about five yearly Fleetwood rallies at Lazy Days and enjoyed them all.
Have fun

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:05 AM   #3

Ford Super Duty Owner
If our winter plans for three months in Okeechobee hold up - count us in.
Suzie & Chuck USNR USAF USCGA Challenger Owners Club 2015 37KT Challenger, Demco Commander tow bar, Ready Brake, Sewer Solutions, Safe-T-Plus 41-230, 5-Star tune, towing 2017 Ford Edge FWD 3.6L V-6 four down & 385 FastTrack kayak in the basement.
Summer - Creede, CO Winter - Okeechobee, FL
ctpres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:37 PM   #4

Bob, Did you find out if they had a certain section planned for the rally?
graysondee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:10 PM   #5
KC

I hope to but not sure if we can.

KC
Old 09-05-2015, 08:01 AM   #6

Thor Owners Club
Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
graysondee,
I don't know if they have a designated area, but if you book and tell them you are with the TMCOC, they are putting at least 10 spots for us together, See you in Nashville.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:07 AM   #7
Community Administrator

There weren't any designated spots at the FW rallies.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:05 PM   #8

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I plan to be in Florida, this winter, instead of AZ and CA. Hope the weather is as good as the west. Can anyone give me more information on this rally. What is expected of me, what goes on... etc. Thanks
Peterrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:12 PM   #9

Thor Owners Club
Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Peter, it is a manufacture rally sponsored by Lazy Days. There will seminars and info on Thor products. Several member of the Thor Motorcoach Owners Club will be in attendance. We should have a good time and make new friends. Come join us. If you book tell them you are with TMCOC and hopefully there will be sites still available where you will be with fellow Thor members.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvbunz View Post
To all Thor owners,
Lazydays is putting on a Thor manufacture rally from 25 - 28 Feb at the Lazydays resort in Tampa. We already have several members of the Thor Motor Coach owners club attending. Would like to see as many Thor owners there as possible. So if you can make it book your site. Can't wait to see those of you going to Nashville at the end of the month.

Safe Travels

Am I missing something? I just checked the LazyDays in Tampa and this is what is going on for the dates you show. We have a Hurricane and would love to go to the Thor Rally, and quite possibly would be in that area during that time. Can you let me know what they don't have this rally listed?
Thu Feb 25th - Sun Feb 28th

Get together with your fellow RVers and become more familiar with the Entegra Coach product line while learning more about the latest RV technologies. Plus, you won’t wan to miss out on fun-filled days of service seminars, engaging activities, catered dinners and entertainment.
Stay with us at the Lazydays RV Resort in Tampa throughout the 2016 Entegra Coach Rally. To make your reservation now, call 877.406.8930!
TilldeeHoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:44 AM   #11

I'm confused also.
We booked for the Lazy Days Thor Rally over a month ago and then we received a phone call several weeks ago from Lazy Days saying the Thor Rally has been cancelled.
Has this changed again? Their website still says it's Entegra Coach rally for those dates.
Capone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 07:58 AM   #12

Thor Owners Club
Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Capone,
You are correct. We received a call from Lazydays two weeks ago stating that the Thor manufactures rally was cancelled. I asked why and was told not enough participation. I thought that was premature since it's so early. We had a good gathering of Thor owners at the IRV2 rally in Nashville. Would love to get a rally together for the TMCOC.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:17 AM   #13

We were really looking forward to the Lazy Days rally since this would be our first one and we were looking forward to meeting other Thor owners. We just purchased a 2016 Challenger LX and haven't had a chance to take it out yet. Maybe next weekend. We'll keep watching the Forum for future rally's. Thanks!
Old 10-12-2015, 05:50 AM   #14

I don't mean to sound ignorant but how does a Rally get started? We have never been to one before. Does Thor have to sponsor it or can the TMCOC plan it?

Tags
rally, thor