Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > POWER TRAIN GARAGE FORUMS > Cummins Engines
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-22-2021, 07:37 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Cummins Quickserve new subscription based system

In the past I had been very supportive of the Cummins Quickserve site, I have recommended in many posts.
Recently a couple poster have reported that when they have attempted to create an account they were sent to a tab that requests anywhere from a free subscription up to a yearly that costs $$$$$
I did go in and attempted to create a new account and the same thing happen to me but I did not continue.

What is going on with the site, are people grandfathered into their old account or we will eventually have to pony up an pay?
jacwjames is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-22-2021, 07:58 PM   #2

A year ago my sign-in stopped working, I created a new sign-in several months later that still works tonight. I never have seen what you describe.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 08:10 PM   #3

Jim,

After numerous unsuccessful attempts to enroll, I contacted the training department of my local Cummins Repair Center and was told the site was sensitive to the search engine being used to access it and was advised to change over to a different search engine and try again. I changed over to "google" and sure enough the enrollment form FINALLY popped up!

So, here is how it now works: After you access Cummins Quickserve Online and hit the "enrollment" key, you can then select the "free" enrollment option, go to "Check Out", fill out the enrollment form, then "Submit"! After that, Cummins will send you an Email that allows you to establish a password. After you establish your password, you then re-access the Cummins Quickserve OnLine site, sign in and enter the serial number of both your Cummins engine and Onan generator - and that's it!

So, for anybody who is having problems trying to enroll, I hope this helps!

Thanks Jim, for all your help! This site is GREAT!

Bill
03 American Tradition
bneiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 06:43 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks for following up on this, at least I can continue recommending this site to people.
Anyone who owns a Cummins engine should join this site, it is a wealth of free information.
Old 10-23-2021, 06:54 AM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bneiva View Post
Jim,

After numerous unsuccessful attempts to enroll, I contacted the training department of my local Cummins Repair Center and was told the site was sensitive to the search engine being used to access it and was advised to change over to a different search engine and try again. I changed over to "google" and sure enough the enrollment form FINALLY popped up!

So, here is how it now works: After you access Cummins Quickserve Online and hit the "enrollment" key, you can then select the "free" enrollment option, go to "Check Out", fill out the enrollment form, then "Submit"! After that, Cummins will send you an Email that allows you to establish a password. After you establish your password, you then re-access the Cummins Quickserve OnLine site, sign in and enter the serial number of both your Cummins engine and Onan generator - and that's it!

So, for anybody who is having problems trying to enroll, I hope this helps!

Thanks Jim, for all your help! This site is GREAT!

Bill
03 American Tradition
Stuck on “company name” which is required before you submit the free subscription form.
Does it matter what I enter there?

Thanks for this info though.
FloridaSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 07:06 AM   #6

Were y’all able to subscribe using a smart phone?
Rob_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 01:50 PM   #7

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaSon View Post
Stuck on “company name” which is required before you submit the free subscription form.

If I recall, I put "Private".

The QuickServe works fine on Firefox for me.

There are 4 levels of on-line subscription. All we need is the free one.
The others have a lot more options that a casual user does not need.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cummins QuickServe Online registration.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	346951  
Old 10-23-2021, 07:24 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaSon View Post

I put "N/A".
Old 10-23-2021, 07:26 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_M View Post
Were y’all able to subscribe using a smart phone?
Rob, I used my Mac Pro, so I have no idea if the iphone would work.

Bill
03 American Tradition
Old 10-23-2021, 09:10 PM   #10

Spartan Chassis
The sign-in that I created in June of 2014 still works for me. I signed on with Microsoft Edge.
2023 F-150 Towed
rag_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 06:27 AM   #11

Tiffin Owners Club
Agreed, this site is very helpful. Curious if anyone is able to save their Onan serial number on the site like the engine serial number is saved? I can type the serial number in and lots of good info comes up, but it doesn't save the serial number for the Onan for me.
thegats1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 06:12 PM   #12

Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegats1 View Post
... Curious if anyone is able to save their Onan serial number on the site like the engine serial number is saved? I can type the serial number in and lots of good info comes up, but it doesn't save the serial number for the Onan for me.
It has not saved mine in the past but today it seems to be saving it. It may be gone tomorrow!
2023 F-150 Towed
rag_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 06:35 PM   #13

Monaco Owners Club
My account saves the SN.

On another post they posted their SN so I put it in and it accepted it and I could look up the info. But it is still there and I have to make sure that mine is the one I am looking up parts and information for.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:06 PM   #14

Cummins Quickserve

Just tried to register for Cummins Quickserve Online -- have tried to do so many times over the past months. This time I opened a chat with Frank W. of Cummins "support." After fairly long intervals, his answer was that Quickserve has been "obsoleted." and "will be replaced in the next month with parts.cummins.com." I've spent a fait amount of time on parts.cummins.com over the time of my Cummins ownership. I've never been impressed. How it's going to serve as a replacement for what I've heard was available on Quickserve is a mystery. For what it's worth, if anything.
hammondc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cummins, scr