Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > POWER TRAIN GARAGE FORUMS > Cummins Engines
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-24-2023, 09:12 AM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
Oil Pressure Sensor on Cummins 340hp ISB

Can anyone tell me where the sensor is located? I have a 2015 Newmar Ventana LE 3850. Engine access is through a hatch on the bedroom floor. Before embarking on hatch removal - I'd like to have an idea of where to look.
Thanks in advance.
EdCarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-24-2023, 02:44 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
There is a lot of good information on the Cummins Quickserve site which is free. You have to create an account and then register your engine SN. You can then do a parts search.

At some point I found a document that has a picture of all the sensor locations on my engine.

Lots of other good information there once you figure out how to navigate through all of it. Parts, maintenance, troubleshooting.

My oil pressure sensor is above the starter, but I have an 8.3 ISC!
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 12:31 PM   #3

Hon that engine it is located on the drivers side of the engine right above the oil pan. It can be reached by going under the coach. Gonna be tight fit. I will have 2 wires attached to it. Had mine quit working and Cummins covered it at about 5 years.
zanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 06:56 AM   #4

Nor'easters Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
On my ISC (which may well be totally different from your engine!) the OPS is on the intake side of the engine, mid way back, mid way up. Mine has two wires, and nut terminals.
nehog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cummins, pressure