Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRUCK CONVERSIONS, MDT's & HDT's FORUMS > Truck Conversions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-12-2018, 03:32 PM   #1

Help ID fuse panel/switch.

In the battery box on the right wall I noticed this fuse panel/switch, does anyone know it function? Vehicle is a 2019 Verona M2 106, thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1343.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	228.8 KB
ID:	222383  
SSTuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-12-2018, 07:02 PM   #2

Not certain but after getting our verona I plugged 2 things in at once a blew the breakers on the inverter. I had to push the 2 resets on the inverter and also rotate a knob(which looks just like your pix) before I could get power. Not sure what it does but it was part of the reset procedure after blowing the inverter. I now know not to run the microwave and the hair dryer together. Inverter in ours is only 2000 watt.
netjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:05 PM   #3

I know a bit about it also....
So know that if you rotate that yellow switch to the off position when you rotate it back on you HAVE to push the middle of the button to 'reset'.

you will NOT have power until you do so....

The fuses to the left are the big ones for the RV ( 100's ) I think...
deputybubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 06:09 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputybubba View Post
I know a bit about it also....
So know that if you rotate that yellow switch to the off position when you rotate it back on you HAVE to push the middle of the button to 'reset'.

you will NOT have power until you do so....

The fuses to the left are the big ones for the RV ( 100's ) I think...

Yes, there are (3) big fuses there - (2) 125s and a single 250 (in the LE) - probably same for Verona since these are chassis fuses.
Former Coach - Newmar London Aire
JCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 06:58 PM   #5

One of the fuses is for the steps which are always available even when the master switch is turned off.
tgdameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 01:43 PM   #6

Small Fuses

Does anyone know if one of the smaller fuses also control power to the keyless entry pad on a 2019 Verona LE? If so, which one? Just a long shot question. I will have to pull fuses to check them. My keyless entry quit abruptly and I read that several others had this happen and it was a blown fuse.

Thanks in advance
Doug Darby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 03:17 PM   #7

Doug.....the lock set on the Verona is not connected to 12volt or 120 volts in any way. The lock set utilizes 4 double A batteries in a case on the lock set itself. If your lock set does not light up the batteries are probable dead. There should be specific instructions in your manual package pertaining to setting the code, etc. if batteries do not cure your issue call the lock company and they will set you a new set that is very easy to install yourself. There have been some issues with these locks
ragoodspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 04:11 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragoodsp View Post
Doug.....the lock set on the Verona is not connected to 12volt or 120 volts in any way. The lock set utilizes 4 double A batteries in a case on the lock set itself. If your lock set does not light up the batteries are probable dead. There should be specific instructions in your manual package pertaining to setting the code, etc. if batteries do not cure your issue call the lock company and they will set you a new set that is very easy to install yourself. There have been some issues with these locks
And when you replace the battiers the code will be reset to the default.. The default code should be on the inside of the battery lid
Old 01-30-2019, 05:39 PM   #9

Since that knob is part of the reset for the inverter can anyone with a Verona advise just what the inverter powers. I know the fridge but what else?
tdeperte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 05:59 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdeperte View Post
Since that knob is part of the reset for the inverter can anyone with a Verona advise just what the inverter powers. I know the fridge but what else?
Every plug. Only ac and water heater are not powered by the inverter
Old 01-31-2019, 07:44 AM   #11

The switch SSTuner is asking about is shown in the schematic in the link attached below. As shown the switch isolates the coach batteries, and the chassis batteries for that matter, from the DC distribution panels (breaker and fuse) in the coach. On our Verona, this switch is remotely activated by the coach isolation switch just in the coach door adjacent to the stairwell. So the coach batteries can be disconnected from the coach from either location.

The silver "isolator" switch shown in the schematic is the chassis isolation switch which is activated by the switch located adjacent to the driver side door threshold.

The AC and DC power distribution schematics available on the Renegade website are very useful in understanding how the coach is wired, which helps the understanding of charging, generator, isolation switch functionality etc...

For those inclined, the details of this distribution module can be found at little fuse.com.

Hope this helps,

DeetsMaggie
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Verona VSB DC Power Distribution.pdf (621.4 KB, 32 views)
DeetsMaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 11:48 PM   #12

I found out today that my keyless entry on my 2019 Verona LE is hard wired and connected to a fuse in the battery compartment.
Doug Darby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse, panel, switch