Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRUCK CONVERSIONS, MDT's & HDT's FORUMS > MDT Conversions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-12-2018, 12:17 PM   #43

Gallery Way

Hi All, thought I'd posted these pic's just before knee S (went well) but here goes again. Just a couple shots of cabinets that I installed and the mockup of Butcher counter top. The sink had already been cut out but needed to cut out for the Gaggenau (propane)cooktop. I guess I've been retired to long (If that's an excuse just rushing) because when I had drawn/planned cut out it was centered under the exhaust fan. So why do I need drawings? This is why we need to stick to plans
Took the one picture to show narrowest point by water closet wall and cabinets (18"). Quick connector outlet for P. furnace. These are some surpluse parts I'd been collecting Okia soft touch cabinets, two burner Gaggenau (gas / propane),NW dust
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Counter_Top and Cabinets (4).JPG
Views:	135
Size:	372.1 KB
ID:	198729   Click image for larger version

Name:	Counter_Top and Cabinets (5).JPG
Views:	128
Size:	423.9 KB
ID:	198730  

Name:	Counter_Top and Cabinets (8).JPG
Views:	124
Size:	356.6 KB
ID:	198731  
guestPacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-06-2018, 01:42 PM   #44

Hi everyone, week 8 of a TK and things are going well and it give me time for design (what's needed to go camping) plus the rear deck. I got a couple under 200 mile shake down trips /chores things that I've been saying "I'll get to it".
it's been tuff working in close quarter and not being able to knell in areas where needed.
I can do some of the finish work when it's camp able talk to you shortly time .
It's going to be another great season, summer to those full timers.
Old 07-04-2018, 09:45 PM   #45

MotorHome Rear Deck

Hi everyone, happy Independence Day, well I’m still at it with only a few distractions along the way, like when changing the rear brake pads and suspension inspection I went ahead and installed rear air bags(shocks had already been completed and bushing looked good). There were more but, let’s get to me sharing my rear deck install. You don’t see the diagonal lines install yet that will hold the deck up while traveling and help keep everything stable when down and setup. Not that it’ll need it. The legs detach at the two lower bolts and the short attachment folds up under deck when it’s up. Where the upper chain will be attached to is a 3/8 ready rod (all thread) that I taped into the 3/8 steel plate corner bracing. All the architectural 2 3/8 tubing with 3/16 wall was surplus from an awning being removed that I just happened to be working next door to 20 years ago and I asked.
Waiting for some split wire loom for my solar cables to tidy.

My steps are Little Giants Jumbo Steps rated 375lbs. I couldn't buy rv step for what I paid for two of these.

Sorry for the rotated pic it just would come out.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Motorhome rear Deck (2).jpg
Views:	118
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	209631   Click image for larger version

Name:	Motorhome rear Deck (1).jpg
Views:	108
Size:	297.1 KB
ID:	209633  

Old 07-23-2018, 09:25 PM   #46

Travel Mod

Hi all, like some have mentioned that this site category is not moving or has had that many new post. So I thought I share this. It's my deck in transporting position. Transport support will be by chains with alum. standoffs to keep it from rotating forward while slowing down or stopping.

Was away for a few days had to make sure my TT still towed nicely with the Dodge before I let it go ...The 1998 Dodge that is.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Rear Transport position.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	461.1 KB
ID:	212144  
Old 11-29-2018, 03:53 PM   #47

I Christen you "Mody Dick"

Just thought I post this final of my Class C conversion site ready. Beside the never ending tweaks we all have . Number one for the exterior is graphics with the theme of "Moby Dick" with it's non perfect (fictional)coloring. Working on possibly a barter for my services for the vinyl pattern cuts and material needed for my canvas.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ConverisonMotorhome_C.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	589.1 KB
ID:	227532  

Tags
ford