Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-31-2007, 07:53 PM   #1

FYI: Rexhall has updated their website featuring their innovative 2008 Rexhall Aerbus GT375 dual-full wall slide coach, built on the Workhorse UFO chassis. The Aerbus GT375 UFO is available in four floorplans, three with rear baths. More info. including floorplans, photos, and a full color brochure(~20MB) is available here !

Beautiful!
Explore America is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-31-2007, 07:53 PM   #2

FYI: Rexhall has updated their website featuring their innovative 2008 Rexhall Aerbus GT375 dual-full wall slide coach, built on the Workhorse UFO chassis. The Aerbus GT375 UFO is available in four floorplans, three with rear baths. More info. including floorplans, photos, and a full color brochure(~20MB) is available here !

Beautiful!
Explore America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:07 PM   #3

Workhorse Chassis Owner
In my opinion, Rexhall has hit the ball out of the park, a grand slam home run! Somebody over there is using their noodle and I just love what they ahve accomplished here! I've been very critical of the other "UFO" manufacturers, but this is a real beauty! Chuck.
Bagman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:01 AM   #4

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Very nice !!
Where's my check book ??

2003 Pace Arrow 36R
Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:48 AM   #5
paz

WOW!! Love what they did. Looks like they used a new concept in a chassis to bring out some new concepts in overall design.

Love what appears to be a recessed patio awning mount. Great counter space in the kitchen. DW would like the walk-in pantry on the one floor plan.

The photos look like the interior is first class. Can't wait to see one in person. We're planning to go to the Tamps Super Show in January so I hope they have one (or more).

Many thanks to Explore America for posting the photos and links.
paz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:14 AM   #6

I agree with the above posters as I saw the pictures in previous posts on this site. I believe this design by Rexall one-upped the others by this integrated wall slide out design.
FrontRangeRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:26 AM   #7

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I have had a Rexhall in the past and the design features were outstanding. I hope Rexhall has learned not to rush production like they did on the T Rex. Sometimes their innovations get ahead of their engineering. These models may lead others to push forward on the UFO chassis...particularly on shorter coach lengths. Some of us would love to have a true 35 or 36 footer.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:24 AM   #8

I took a look at these at the Recent Pomona Ca RV show. They are nice. The exterior is a real nice modern update from the norm. The Interiors were really nice. I went into the rear bath model. IMO, that would take a little getting used to. Overall, it looked really nice. BUT, MSRP was around 187K for the coaches. That is surely at the high end of the gas market by a fair amount and as revoloutionary as those coaches seem to be, I am thinking that they are pricing themselves out of a larger market share. I HOPE they come in different colors too. Silvers, greys and blacks...BOOORRRRIIINNNGGG.. and hard to keep clean. I wish them luck.
RV 4 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:48 PM   #9

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
I have owned our 2003 Rexhall since it was new. My wife fell in love with the interior design. Back then they were doing etched glass cabinet doors, crown molding, and nice upholstered trim around the slides. They even took the time and went to the expense to stretch the chassis to 242" before Workhorse introduced their 242" chassis. In the year 2004 they did away with all this and also changed from the rich oak wood to an anemic maple. This is also when they started the T-Rex. The beautiful look and attention to detail went down the toilet. I, and a lot of other Rexhall owners thought this was the demise of Rexhall. During this period, I had a lot of people ask me how I liked my Rexhall. I had to tell them, I loved it BUT..., and kind of steered them away from Rexhall.
Now having said all that, I am impressed with the 2008 Aerbus. Rexhall has always been an innovator in the RV industry and they have out done themselves with this one. They invented the full wall slide and went one step further by putting them on both sides. The enclosed electric awning is also their idea. I personally have not seen one of these 2008s up close and can't wait to see one. If they have paid attention to as much detail as my 2004, I will be real impressed and will have to consider an upgrade.
W22 Workhorse
Full-Timers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:09 PM   #10

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I've always been a fan of Rexhalls, and these pictures just make me like them even more. If Rexhall can build these with quality and reliability they will have a real winner in my opinion. Thanks for the link to the brochures!
Easyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:04 PM   #11

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via ICQ to Fred and Bonnie
We toured this coach at the pomona show, I can say with a straight face, that the pictures DO NOT DO THIS PRODUCT JUSTICE.

Fred
Fred and Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:38 PM   #12

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
We also say them at the Pomona RV show, they were VERY inovative. The semi circular entry stairs were a great touch. As for the fit and finish, would like to see a production model, I talked with one of the reps at the show and these units were all Pre-production, and had little tweeks needed before units will be available for sale. I think that the price was to high for a gasser, even if it is a UFO chassis, at that price point a used high-end DP would be a better investment.
mountainkowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:38 AM   #13
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Explore America:
....dual-full wall slide coach, built on the Workhorse UFO chassis. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>This as well as other Rexhall coaches are called: "T-REX".
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:12 PM   #14

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
What wheelbase options does Workhorse offer for the UFO chassis. I see where the new Raxhall on the UFO chassis has a 228" wheelbase. This seems a little short for a 37 foot motorhome. My 2003 36 foot Rexhall Aerbus is built on a 242" chassis. Although it handles exceptionally well, it still has more overhang than I like.
W22 Workhorse
Full-Timers is offline   Reply With Quote