Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-25-2020, 06:13 PM   #1

'84 Pace Arrow Fuel Sending unit

Hello, all. I am trying to find a fuel sending unit for my 1984 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 31 foot. P30 Gas 454 engine with an 80 gallon tank. I have been searching the internet for the last 2 days with no luck. A part number from GM or a place to buy aftermarket would be great. Thanks in advance!
David
DavidCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-19-2021, 05:25 PM   #2

I need same thing

did anyone every help with this. David did you find one?
japdadof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 05:00 AM   #3

84 Pace Arrow

Yeah I got it fixed. I bought a fuel sender on line for GM and used the well tubes and frame off the old unit and fabricated a new one. This was due to the 3rd well rod for the generator fuel pick up tube needed but not found on replacement kits. The new kit was adjustable and after I calibrated it, all worked great. I cut a hole in the floor inside the RV for access and put sheet metal over the hole under the carpet. I used screws in case of needed access again. Thanks for responding! I can get you the part info if you need it.
84 Pace Arrow
Old 07-21-2021, 09:29 AM   #4

Thanks!

If you would be kind enough to provide the information I would be grateful! I already cut the floor out and have the sender out. I've emailed a company called Tri-Star that rebuilds senders but they are so busy I haven't gotten a reply yet. I'd rather do it myself anyway. Thanks in advance. Mines an 84 Pace Arrow too.
Old 07-22-2021, 08:24 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by japdadof2 View Post
If you would be kind enough to provide the information I would be grateful! I already cut the floor out and have the sender out. I've emailed a company called Tri-Star that rebuilds senders but they are so busy I haven't gotten a reply yet. I'd rather do it myself anyway. Thanks in advance. Mines an 84 Pace Arrow too.
Sorry it took so long to respond back. Had to find the information for you. You an get the unit on Amazon but ships from a company called IIL.(Industrial Stuffs is the manufacturer). The fuel sending unit is a universal type, which makes it perfect to use the parts off of and transfer to your old unit. (I am a ASE Master. Certified auto and truck technician for over 40 years, so I had no problem.) It is listed as this: Fuel Level Sender Unit, GM Type, 0(E)-90(F) ohms, 6”-24” Adjustable (F90). Ean is: 0714801052600. F90
It is a five bolt hole mount unit that says it comes with a new seal, but mine did not. I made a new one out of gasket material. I hope this helps you get it fixed. Let me know if I can help you any further. 1984 Pace Arrow
David
Old 07-23-2021, 06:37 PM   #6

Found it. Ordered it. Thank you so much! Never took the tests for transmissions but was certified in all others. Central City not that far from Sharon Grove, if you get over this way stop by.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:09 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by japdadof2 View Post
Found it. Ordered it. Thank you so much! Never took the tests for transmissions but was certified in all others. Central City not that far from Sharon Grove, if you get over this way stop by.
Yeah we only about 34 miles away. Hardly ever go toward Russellville, but if we do at some point, will let you know. You can friend me on Facebook if you want. David Cron
Glad you got it coming

Tags
pace arrow, fuel, ace