Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-08-2021, 04:51 PM   #1

Digital read-out on dash panel stopped working

The small rectangular digital screen that shows what gear you're in and I believe the total mileage, now only shows a bunch of vertical lines.

Does anyone know if these are replaceable and if so, any Idea's who can replace it?

I live in the Phoenix area.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Bruceea is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-08-2021, 06:04 PM   #2

www.ultrarvproducts.com. They have a service for these panels. Great people to deal with.
Tom
MoCoTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 09:56 PM   #3

Sent mine to module Master, they changed the read out to white numbers with blue back ground, lot easier to see, and checked the whole gauge panel and change all stepper motors on gauges. I think about 300.00. You have got to take the panel out and send it to them.
Old 05-16-2021, 03:15 AM   #4

You can buy new ones iirc ~$184 and can remove/replace yourself, i have seen on website that sells suspension upgrades - sorry forget name.

but my dash does not fold back/out like many so disassembly required for some.

GL
SmilingSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 09:12 AM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoCoTom View Post
www.ultrarvproducts.com. They have a service for these panels. Great people to deal with.
Tom

Excellent advice!
Ultra Rv is probably the best in the country to deal with, regards "Workhorse Chassis" and components!
Tom is excellent in helping folks deal with issues, and has the experience to help!
Jabber Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 04:26 AM   #6

That's how I fixed mine, did it my self got new LCD screen from http://www.ultrarvproducts.com but keep in mind sometimes its not the LCD it could also be a bad resistor so take a picture and email it to http://www.ultrarvproducts.com/ so they can confirm that a LCD is all that you need.

ktoutoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 05:20 AM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
Readout

I bought Part # 1052975 and did it myself, it did take me longer to do than I thought it would as I had a hard time getting all of the dial needles ending up where they should be, every time I move one another would be out of sinc, if you do it yourself make sure you take a picture of there the dial needles are when you turn it on so that they are in the same place after you reset everything, I think if I had to do it all again I would send it in the Ultrarv and have them do it, think it's an extra $100.
Dermec is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dash, panel